Chapter 22: Unexpected Encounter

And so hell pursued. The training the students were being put through was designed for each of them specifically. It wouldn't be anywhere near as effective if they all did the same thing. They were all being pushed to the brink. Let's see what Y/N's training is, shall we? This is Present Mic's job, so he'll take over.

"Y/N Rowe! He's constantly draining neon signs and TVs to boost his power, and instantly exerting all into one powerful burst simultaneously. Forcing a lot of pressure on his muscles, this will increase his base power as well as increasing the boost he gets from draining neon or video."

"Holy crap, my arms wanna pop. Keep powering the stuff up, Kaminari."

All Kaminari could do was a dumb face with a thumbs up. He was constantly using his shock to power a generator, powering the neon signs and TVs Y/N was using.

After a while Class B joined the jolly fun time, improving their quirks until they want to drop dead. The students were returned to the main building but one thing was wrong. There were supplies and stuff like food was about to be made. But there wasn't any food readied.

"Hey, hey! Where's the food man. I'm starving right now."

"Now. Remember what I said? We're not serving your food anymore!" Pixie-Bob reminded.

"If you guys wanna eat, you'll have to make your own meals! Starting with curry!" Finished a woman in an orange cat outfit and green hair named Ragdoll.

"Yes, ma'am."

"Oh, man! You guys look exhausted! But that doesn't mean you can coast by making sloppy cat-food!"

"Oh! I see." Iida came to an epiphany of knowledge at that very moment, "An important part of saving someone recovering from a disaster is providing for their physical needs as well as spiritual."

"Ehh? No, I think they just don't wanna make forty students worth of food." Y/N pointed out.

"Ah! This is a great opportunity! Let's make the most delicious curry in the world, everyone!"

"Yeah, okay." The students lack enthusiasm.

~

Once the students changed out of their sweat, nasty attire, they went to go prepare cooking.

"Hey, Todoroki! Can we got some fire over here, too?" Asked Ashido.

"Bakugou. Use an explosion to light that."

"Sero, that's stupid. The stuff is just gonna go-"

"This is so beneath me!" Bakugou blasted the cool trying to start a fire, but it was just a dirty mess.

"-Boom...dumbass, use your head."

"Shut up, Smokey!"

"Again, I have more than just smoke."

"Rely on others and you'll never learn to start a fire yourself." Yaoyorozu spoke up, "We should focus on acquiring new skills."

"Umm, Momo. You can make a lighter... isn't that like cheating in a way?"

"What? No, not really-"

"Here. Let me." Todoroki says coming over and easily using his fire.

"Tch, I could've done that." Y/N pouts.

"I'm sure you could've." Yaoyorozu giggles.

~

Finally, the food was complete. It was fine, it wasn't great. But who cared, they were starving, they needed food.