~ 45 ~ *SMUT 🔞*

(A/N: This is a very long chapter. There's over 2,000 words. Might be the longest chapter in this book.)

6 weeks later

Sunday 4:35 pm:

I'm now fully healed, mostly. I can now walk by myself again without any help from anyone else and I didn't need the oxygen tank anymore to help me breath. Me and the kids were with BTS because we're watching them rehearse for something. Jin was holding Areum and Taehyung was holding Taehyun so they didn't have to be in the stroller the whole time. Jae was sitting on my lap while Soo-Jin was sitting on Yoongis lap. Sometimes, I think Yoongi is her favorite uncle but I know she loves all of them.

Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok was on the stage and was about to dance. The song started playing and they started dancing.

"Go daddy! Go Uncle Kookie! Go Uncle Hobi!" Jae exclaimed. I saw them smile at Jae shouting their names.

This is the rehearsal (it's not a recent one):

They finished dancing and walked off the stage. Jimin walked over to me and pecked my lips.

"Good job all three of you, that was fantastic!" I said.

"Mommy's right! You were awesome up there daddy, Uncle Kookie and Uncle Hobi!" Jae shouted.

"Thanks little man." Jungkook said, picking him up.

"Baby, how about you dance for us?" Jimin said.

"No, I'm not a good dancer." I said.

"Come on Y/N! You'll do great!" Hoseok shouted.

"Yeah mom!" Soo-Jin said.

"Fine." I said, going up on the stage. "This is nerve-wrecking! How can you all do this?" I said.

"We get nervous too baby!" Jimin shouted. I glared at him. I picked the song to dance to and got in position.

This is what you danced to:

"Wow Y/N! You could become a dancer!" Hoseok said, smiling.

"I'm not that good but thanks." I said.

"Baby, you were great." Jimin said. "Don't put yourself down." He said, hugging me.

"Where did you learn that dance though?" Jungkook asked.

"YouTube has lots of videos going through the steps." I said.

"That's true, I found one before." Taehyung said.

"For what song?" Namjoon asked.

"You don't need to know Hyung." Jungkook said.

"Is it that inappropriate?" I asked.

"Maybe." He said.

"Oh my god." I said, laughing.

"I'm hungry Uncle Kookie." Jae said, pouting at Jungkook.

"Let's all go out to eat." Jungkook said.

We left the building and started heading to the restaurant that wasn't too far from the company. We got escorted to a private room so fans doesn't crowd us. Taehyun and Areum were in high chairs with Taehyung between them. We were talking while eating while Taehyun and Areum were giggling at the faces Taehyung was making.