~ 33 ~

Thursday 12:35 pm:

I was cleaning the house since the kids and Ji-Hoon was at school. Areum and Taehyun were taking their naps for the day. I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

This is what Jimin is wearing:

This is what you're wearing (except the hat):

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw a message from an unknown number

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw a message from an unknown number. I opened it and read what it said.

Unknown - Better watch your back bitch

Me - Who is this?

Unknown - You'll find out soon

I was a little scared but I continued cleaning, watching around me every second. I heard Areum start crying. I made my way upstairs and walked to her crib.

"What's wrong sweetie? Are you hungry?" I asked, before smelling her dirty diaper. "There's my answer." I said, taking her to the changing table. While I was changing her diaper, I heard the front door open and close. I pulled my phone out and texted Jimin.

Me - Jimin, did you come home?

Jimin - No, why?

Me - Because someone just came inside the house

Jimin - I'm on my way home baby
Jimin - Get the twins and hide somewhere

Me - Okay but please hurry

Jimin - I'm coming as fast as I can baby

I got the twins after locking the door and went into the closet with them in my lap. They had their pacifiers in their mouths. I heard footsteps coming closer to the door and they tried to open it.

"Y/N, are you in there?" I heard them ask. "It's Ji-Hoon." He said, I came out of the closet and unlocked the door and opened it.

"Ji-Hoon." I said. "I'm glad it's you." I said.

"Of course it's me, who else would it be?" He asked.

"I thought someone else came in the house." I said, tears in my eyes.

"What happened Y/N?" He said, getting Areum and held her.

"I got a text from an unknown number telling me to watch my back." I said. "When I asked them who they were, all they said was that I'll know soon and I thought they came in." I said. He wrapped his free arm around me and I put my face in his shoulder and let the tears fall.

"It's okay sis, I'm right here." He said. "I won't let anything happen to you." He said. The front door opened and closed then I heard shouting.

"Baby?! Where are you?!" Jimin shouted.

"She's up here Jimin!" Ji-Hoon shouted back. Jimin ran upstairs and saw me crying into Ji-Hoons' shoulder.

Ji-Hoon took Taehyun then put the twins in their cribs. Jimin pulled me against him and rubbed my back, trying to calm me down.

"It's okay baby, let it all out." He said.

"I was scared Jimin." I said. "I was so scared." I said, grabbing a fistful of Jimins shirt.

"I know you were baby, but you're safe now." He said. "Me and Ji-Hoon won't let anyone hurt you or the kids." He said.

I soon calmed down and I told Jimin about the message I got earlier and he looked more worried.

"Baby, I'm going to have someone watch you to make sure nothing happens to any of you." He said. I couldn't speak so I just nodded my head.

The rest of the day I didn't do anything besides feed the twins and make dinner. Jimin picked Soo-Jin and Jae up from school. Everyone was in bed, asleep except for me and Jimin. I was laying in bed, just staring at the ceiling while Jimin was taking a shower.

He came into the room and I looked to see him with just a towel wrapped around his waist. To be honest, I was getting needy seeing him with nothing but a towel but I pushed the feeling away. He was soon in is a white t-shirt and black sweatpants and he laid down next to me. I scooted closer to him and put my head on his chest.

"I love you Jimin." I said, looking up at him.

"I love you too baby." He said, kissing me. We were in a make out session until I pulled away for air. "Goodnight baby." He said, smiling with swollen lips.

"Goodnight Jimin." I said, smiling with swollen lips as well. We closed our eyes and fell asleep in each other's arms.
___________________________________
Things are going to start happening soon