~ 9 ~

Wednesday 5:26 pm:

"Soo-Jin, clean your mess." Jimin said, sternly.

"I don't want to." She replied. Jimin was getting a bit angry by the look on his face.

"Do what I said young lady!" He shouted, making me jump. She then started throwing a tantrum.

"I'm not going to dad! And you can't tell me what to do!" She said, running away to her room.

Jae was in my lap, getting scared and he was starting to cry. He leaned into me and cried in my shoulder. Jimin turned to face me and his face was red from anger.

"I'll go talk to her Jimin." I said, getting ready to stand up.

"No." He said, walking away.

To be honest, it's pretty scary when Jimin's mad. He's not always mad because he's such a sweet person. This is only the second time I've seen him mad. I stood up and put Jae on the couch and assured him I'll be right back and walked to the room I saw Jimin walk into.

"Jimin." I said, walking to him.

"What?" He responded, angry.

"I know you're angry but don't take it out on me." I said, serious. "Soo-Jin is a little kid and she's going to be acting like this no matter how you raise her, hell I acted like this and my parents put me in my place." I said.

"How the hell am I supposed to make her clean her mess up?! She needs to know to clean after herself and I thought we taught her that!" He shouted.

"Yelling at her won't do anything! That'll make her not want to listen to you more!" I yelled. Me and Jimin fought but only once. And now this is the second time. "Just let me talk to her and try to make her clean her mess!" I shouted.

"What would you do if she says no to you?!" He responded.

"If she does then we'll have to ground her alright! And all because she made you angry doesn't mean you can take it out on someone else!" I shouted. "Now I'm going to go talk to her!" I added, walking away. I walked to Soo-Jins room and tried to open the door but it was locked. I sighed before speaking. "Soo-Jin, unlock the door." I said, calmly.

"No! You're just going to yell at me like dad did!" She shouted.

"He's just trying to raise you to be responsible and you're not cooperating with him." I said, trying to stay calm.

"But that doesn't mean he should yell at me!" She said.

"He was yelling at you because you weren't listening to him! All you have to do is do what you're told to do!" I shouted, losing my temper. "And you shouting that he can't tell you what to do is not right! He's your father, do what he told you to do and he wouldn't have to yell!" I added.

"Fine!" She said, opening the door.

Before she was able to walk away, I grabbed her arm but not rough and made her look at me. I crouched down so I was eye level with her.

"Soo-Jin, you know we don't want to yell at you but when you don't do what we said it tests our patience." I said, calmly. "We love you Soo-Jin, you know that but please do what we tell you to do so you can grow up to a responsible grown up." I added.

"I know and I'm sorry mom." She said, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Now go clean your mess and apologize to your father." I said, hugging her back. She pulled away a bit and looked at me.

"But what if he yells at me again?" She asked.

"He won't yell at you again if you apologize and do what he tells you to do from now on, alright?" I assured.

"Okay." She said, walking back downstairs to clean her mess.

Now I know how my parents felt when I did what she did when I was around her age. I should really apologize to them again. I walked downstairs and saw he cleaning her mess but I didn't see Jimin. I looked everywhere in the house and I didn't find him.

"Jae, do you know where your father is?" I asked, hoping he knows.

"He said that he was going to the backyard for fresh air." He told me.

"Okay, stay with Soo-Jin." I said.

"Okay mommy." He said, going back to watching TV.

I walked outside and saw him sitting on the swinging chair. I sat down next to him and we sat in silence until he started speaking.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you baby, I know I shouldn't have taken it out on you." He said, looking at me. It looked like he's been crying. "I'm so sorry." He said, starting to cry again. I pulled him into a hug and he wrapped his arms around me.

"It's alright Jimin, don't worry about it I understand." I said, rubbing his back. "I forgive you." I said, when he lifted his head and looked at me.

"I love you baby." He said, before placing his lips on mine.

"I love you too Jimin." I responded, smiling.

We were cuddling when the door opened and Soo-Jin walked out with Jae behind her.

"Mom and Dad, I'm sorry for how I was acting and for not listening to what you told me to do." She apologized. "I know you're just trying help me be more responsible and I'm sorry for saying that you can't tell me what to do Dad." She continued. "I love you Mom and Dad." She said, hugging the both of us.

"We forgive you princess." Jimin said, smiling.

We went the rest of the night just talking and watching TV until it was time for us to go to bed. I was already laying in bed waiting for Jimin to get done with what he's doing.

He walked into the bedroom with just a pair of sweatpants on, exposing his abs. He caught me staring and turned the light off and climbed into bed with me. We kissed goodnight and fell asleep in each other's arms.