~ 43 ~

3 weeks later

Monday 11:35 am:

Today is the day I can go home but I have to stay in bed and have someone take care of me. I had to have the oxygen tubes in my nose to help me breath since my lung isn't fully healed yet. A nurse was helping me get changed so I'll be ready to leave. During the three weeks, a nurse came in to help me walk again since I didn't walk for five weeks and my muscles were weak. My muscles are getting stronger but someone will have to help me walk until I can walk on my own.

I heard the door open and I turned to see Jimin walking inside. I smiled seeing him.

"She's almost ready Mr. Park." The nurse told him.

"Alright." He said, looking at me.

This is what he's wearing:

This is what you're wearing:

"All done." The nurse said. "I have to tell you what you need to do when she gets home." The nurse said. They walked out and spoke while I was sitting in a wheelchair. A few minutes later, Jimin came back inside.

"You ready to go baby?" He asked.

"Yeah I am." I said, smiling. "I'm happy to be finally going home." I said.

"I'm happy you are too, I miss sleeping next to you." He said.

"Of course you do." I said.

He wheeled me to the reception area and signed me out then wheeled me outside. He opened the passenger side door and picked me up and put me into the car. A nurse came and got the wheelchair when Jimin went in the drivers side. He started the car and drove home.

"Baby, how about we do something I know we both missed?" He asked.

"Jimin, I just got out of the hospital and I can barely walk by myself." I said. "I'm in no shape to have sex with you." I said, chuckling.

"You don't need to walk for what I want to do." He said.

"We're not doing it until after I rest and get better." I said.

"How about if I just please you?" He asked.

"Oh my god Jimin, why are you like this?" I said.

"What? I didn't get any for eight weeks, how do you expect me to live that long without it?" He replied.

"You survived without doing it when we didn't know each other." I said.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"I don't care if you did or didn't do it before we even knew each other, that's not the point." I said. "My point is, that you can live a little bit longer without doing it." I said.

"Fine, only because I love you and care about you." He said.

"How can you not love me? I am the best girl you'll ever meet in your entire life." I said.

"You got me there, my life changed for the best when I met you." He said.

"I know it did, do you think I knew that already?" I said.

"There's the Y/N I know and love." He said, chuckling with me joining him.

We were soon home and I was in my pajamas in our bed, relaxing. The door opened and Jimin walked inside with the kids with him.

"Mommy!" Jae exclaimed.

"Mom!" Soo-Jin shouted.

"Hi you two, I missed you both so much!" I said, hugging them. Jimin brought Taehyun and Areum to me and put them in my arms. "And I missed you both too." I said, making them show their little smiles.

"We're happy that you're back mom." Soo-Jin said.

"I'm glad I'm back and reunited with my husband and kids." I said, smiling. "I love you all so much." I said, tears filling my eyes from being back with my family.

"We love you too mommy." Jae said.

"Yeah mom, we love you." Soo-Jin said.

"Come on kids, let's let your mom get some rest so she can get better." Jimin said, getting the twins from me.

"Okay dad." Soo-Jin said. They left the room and I was soon alone.

I started remembering when I first met Jimin. It changed my life for the good forever. I wouldn't change a thing about it. When he asked me to be his girlfriend at the beach in the sunset, that was very romantic. When I found out I was pregnant with Soo-Jin. When Jimin proposed to me. Our wedding day. When I found out I was pregnant with Jae during our honeymoon. Four years later, finding out I was pregnant with the twins. All the memories came flowing through my mind. I'm glad I met Jimin, he made me the happiest girl in the world.
____________________________________
It's not the end of the story even though it looks like it is.