~ 60 ~

Sunday 5:35 pm:

"So what you're saying is that he wants another baby?" Jennie asked.

"Yeah but I don't know if I want another one." I said. "I do but I don't at the same time, I mean we do have four kids." I said.

"You know him, you know he loves kids and I kinda saw it coming." She said. "I expected he'd want another one and to be honest, I'll be happy for you both if you were pregnant again." She said. "You'll have five children to pass down Jimins and your genes." She added.

"If I do decide to have another child, it'll be the last one because I don't know if I'll be able to go through anymore labors." I said.

"I know but you've always been one of the strongest people I know." She said.

"Enough about me, how's your second pregnancy going?" I asked.

"Good but I'm having more symptoms than my first pregnancy." She said.

"That'll happen, I've had different things the three times I was pregnant." I said. "I even craved food I normally hated." I added.

"Do you like that food now?" She asked.

"No, I still hate them." I said, chuckling with her joining.

I was now back home and I saw Jimin sitting on the porch with the twins. He saw me and smiled.

"Welcome home baby." He said. "How was it at Jennie's?" He asked.

"It was great, we talked about a few things." I said. "She's having different symptoms than her first pregnancy but I told her that it's normal." I said.

"You should know, you were pregnant three times." He said.

My phone then started to ring. I looked at the caller ID and saw that Jungkook was calling me.

"Hello." I answered.
"Y/N, can you meet me at the park?" He asked.
"Alright, I'll see you there in a little bit." I said.

He then hung up and I put my phone in my pocket.

"Who called you baby?" Jimin asked.

"Jungkook, he wants to meet up with me." I said. "I'll be back." I said.

"Okay, be safe baby." He said, pecking my lips.

Since the park isn't too far away from our house, I decided to walk. After the walk, I saw Jungkook sitting on a bench and I walked over to him.

"Hi." I said.

"Hi Y/N, thank you for agreeing to meet up with me." He said.

"Of course I agreed." I said, smiling. "What's wrong? You looked a bit upset." I said, sitting next to him.

"You remember the girl I told you I was seeing and that she's pregnant with my baby?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"She's in the hospital." He told me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"She told me that she was having upper belly pain, vomiting and a headache." He said. "So I took her to the hospital to get checked out and the doctor told us that she has high blood pressure and he said that that's bad for the baby." He said. "He diagnosed her with something called HELLP syndrome." He told me.

"Oh my god." I said.

"He said it could cause a miscarriage but I don't want to lose my baby." He said, looking at me with tears in his eyes.