~ 58 ~ *SMUT 🔞*

Friday 12:35 pm:

Jimin was home from tour and we were home alone since Ji-Hoon, Jae and Soo-Jin was at school and the twins was with Jimins parents. I decided to do something even though I know it might lead to something but I want to do it.

"Jimin." I said, holding back a smile.

"What is it baby?" He asked, looking at me.

I didn't say anything just lifted my shirt up and exposed my breasts. He kept his eyes on my breasts and never took them off of them. I put my shirt back down then walked out of the room and started walking to our bathroom. I know he's following behind me since I hear him. I was then against the wall with my hands above my head.

"Naughty baby, teasing me like that." He said. "I think I know why you did it." He said, getting closer to my lips. "I think you did it to tell me that you need me or maybe you want a punishment." He said.

I gulped at this Jimin. He's more dominant even more than that one time. I like this Jimin and he knows it.

"If it's a punishment you want baby then I'll give you one but I won't go easy on you, I hope you're ready for what I'm going to do to you." He said.

He pulled away and put my on his shoulder and carried me to our bedroom. He closed the door with his foot and laid me down on the bed. He made me go to the head of the bed and he grabbed a couple ties from his drawer and tied my hands to the bed. He then ripped my shirt in half before groping my right breast. He began pinching and rolling my nipple between his fingers.

He slid his hand down my stomach and stopped just above my clothed heat. I was waiting anxiously for his next move. His hand slid underneath my shorts and started rubbing my clit.

"Ahh Jimin." I moaned.

He pulled his hand away and pulled my shorts and panties down and off my body. He took his shirt and pants off, leaving him in just his boxer briefs. He climbed on the bed, between my legs and put my legs on his shoulders.

"You can't release until I tell you to baby, understand?" He said.

"I understand." I said, wanting him to start already.

He licked up my folds to my clit and began sucking on my clit.

"Ah Jimin." I moaned.

He thrusted his tongue into me and went in and out. I wanted to put my hands in his hair but couldn't since my hands were tied to the bed. I was feeling a knot begin to form in the pit of my stomach and I knew my climax was approaching.

"I'm close Jimin." I moaned.

He pulled away and smirking.

"Hold it in baby." He said, going back to what he was doing.

It was getting harder to hold in and slightly painful.

"Please let me release Jimin." I begged, closing my eyes shut tight.

He looked at me while still thrusting his tongue in and out of me. He then pulled away and stuffed two fingers into me.

"Release for me baby." He said.

One last thrust of his fingers, I released around his fingers. He pulled them out and put them in his mouth, tasting me.

"You taste great baby." He said, smirking.

He removed his boxer briefs and hovered over me. He aligned up to my entrance and pushed the tip inside me. He kept pushing until he was fully inside. His thrusts began slow before picking up speed. He connected his lips with mine and kissed me.

One of his hands slid down to my thigh and he pulled my leg up to his rib cage then sped up his thrusts. He pulled away and put his face in the crook of my neck and moaned.

"Fuck baby." He moaned.

"Oh my god Jimin." I moaned, looking at the ceiling.

He sat up and held my hips down to keep me from moving. His thrusts were starting to hit my g-spot, adding more pleasure.

"Right there Jimin." I moaned.

He continued hitting that spot which was bringing me closer and closer to my second climax. I clenched my hands into fists until they turned a pale, white color. I wanted to touch him but I couldn't I was tied to the bed.

"Please let me touch you Jimin." I begged.

"Nope, this is punishment for teasing me baby." He said.

My walls started tightening around him, causing him to moan.

"Fuck, I feel you tightening baby." He moaned. "Hold it in baby, I'm almost there." He moaned.

His thrusts began to get sloppy and I released around him and he soon released deep inside me. He pulled out of me and collapsed beside me after untying my wrists. I cuddled up to him and put my head on his chest.

"I love you baby." He said.

"I love you too Jimin." I said, still trying to catch my breath.

My phone then went off and I reached over and saw a message from an unknown number.

Unknown: You're mine Y/N, have since we were in high school

My eyes widened after reading the text. I knew exactly who it was from.

"What's wrong baby?" Jimin asked, worried.

I didn't respond just began crying. He grabbed my phone and read the text. He then pulled me against him.

"I'm scared Jimin." I said, looking at him with tears in my eyes.

"I know you are baby but I'm here with you, I won't let anything happen to you." He said.

I couldn't stop crying from fear of what's going to happen.