~ 56 ~

(A/N: I forgot how old the twins were so just act like they're eight months old.)

4 Months Later

Saturday 7:34 pm:

Jimin had been on tour and he said that he'll FaceTime me in a little bit. I had the twins in my lap and they were pulling my hair but not hard enough for it to hurt me. My phone then started to ring and I saw that it was Jimin FaceTiming me. I answered the call and he came into view with a smile on his face.

 I answered the call and he came into view with a smile on his face

"Hi baby." He said, smiling.

"Hi Jimin." I said, smiling back. "Say hi to daddy." I said, looking at the twins.

They didn't speak just waved at him and he waved back.

"How is the tour?" I asked.

"It's fun but I wish you were here with me." He said.

"I wish I was too but sadly I couldn't go because of work." I said.

"We could be doing something that involves a bed and us with no clothes on." He said, leaning back in the chair he was sitting in.

"Jimin, don't talk like that in front of the twins." I said. "You are such a pervert." I said.

"Only for you baby~" He said. "I just want to do stuff to you that I know you enjoy." He said, smirking.

"Oh my god Jimin." I said. "Let me put the twins down for their nap before you decide to describe it, I'll be right back." I said.

I took the twins to their cribs and they laid down. I closed the door and went back downstairs and sat down. I held onto the phone and Jimin kept smirking at me.

"Wipe that smirk off your face." I said.

"Can you remind me what it looks like underneath that shirt?" He asked.

"No." I said. "That's going to have to wait until you come home." I said.

"Damn, I thought my wife would be nice enough to flash me." He said.

"Other people could be looking through my camera Jimin." I said. "Do you want them to see them too?" I asked.

"No, only I can see them." He said.

"Then you'll have to wait until you come back home." I said.

"But I'm hard from looking at you and I need help relieving it." He said.

"Well, I can't help you so you'll have to do it yourself." I said.

"It's not the same if it's not your touch." He whined.

"I promise when you get home, we'll do it." I said. "Okay?" I said.

"You better keep your promise." He said, when there was a knock on his side.