~ 27 ~

Sunday 8:36 am:

"Come on, let's go watch BTS make a music video!" I said, putting the twins car seats in the car. We all got in and started heading to the MV shoot.

15 minutes later

We came up to the MV shoot and obviously BTS was already there.

"Daddy!" Jae and Soo-Jin shouted in unison.

"My family is here!" Jimin shouted, running over and picked both of them up.

"Hey Ji-Hoon, glad to see you walking around." J-Hope said, smiling.

"I couldn't stand laying in bed any longer." Ji-Hoon said. Ji-Hoon was carrying Taehyun while I was carrying Areum. J-Hope made his way over to me and smiled at Areum.

"Hey there sweetheart." J-Hope said, giving her his finger.

"You want to hold her Hobi?" I asked, knowing the answer.

"Can I?" He asked. I nodded my head and handed her to him. "You're so cute Areum." He said, kissing her cheek.

"She loves you Hobi." I said, smiling.

"Of course she does, I'm a lovable man." He said.

"Yes you are Hobi." I said, when Areum giggled a little.

"Hi baby." Jimin said, pecking my lips.

"Hey Jimin." I said.

"We have to start filming now but we will take breaks between." Jimin said.

"Alright, you all have fun while me, Ji-Hoon and the kids are over there watching." I said, getting Areum from Hobi's arms. We walked to the chairs and sat down, watching them film. I had a smile on my face and I was singing to the song in my head since it's so good.

15 minutes later

They soon had a break and Jimin ran over to me after Taehyung took Areum from my arms because he wanted to hold her. Jimin grabbed my hand and pulled me away from everyone else, causing me to get confused.

"What are you doing Jimin?" I asked.

"Can we have a quickie baby?" He asked. "I got needy seeing you, I was out there dancing with this." He said, pointing down at his crotch.

"We're not doing it right now, we'll do it tonight." I said.

"Okay, can't wait until tonight baby." He said, running back to the others with me following behind him.

2 hours later

They soon finished filming and we were all going out to eat to celebrate. They rode in a separate car and we followed behind them.

We pulled up to a restaurant and went inside then we were taken to a separate room away from the other people that was in the restaurant. We sat down after Jimin got two high chairs for Areum and Taehyun. I was sitting between Jimin and Yoongi. The twins were between Jimin and Jungkook.

"How is taking care of five children Y/N?" Yoongi asked.

"It's a lot of work even thought the fifth child is around my age." I replied, chuckling.

"But you love them." Namjoon said.

"Yeah I do." I said. "Ji-Hoon is a bit more mature than Jimin at times." I added.

"Hear that Jimin?" Jin asked. "She said her brother is more mature than you." He said.

"She said at times, get it right Hyung." Jimin said, causing us to laugh. Our food soon arrived and they played rock, paper scissors to see who had to pay and Jimin ended up losing so he has to.

"I love you daddy." Jae said.

"I love you too buddy." Jimin said, smiling with a noodle sticking out of his mouth.

"I love your new song, it's very catchy and it's stuck in my head." I said.

"Thanks Y/N." Taehyung said.

"Here comes the airplane." Jungkook said, feeding Taehyun. "Good job Taehyun, isn't it good?" He asked. He was feeding him baby food that I had in my bag. "I wonder if it is good, let's see." He said, tasting a bit of the baby food then made a disgusted face. "Okay, it's not good." He said, drinking some of his drink.

"Guess you found that out Jungkook." Taehyung said.

"I did." Jungkook said. "How can babies eat that stuff?" He asked.

"They just do." Jin said.

After awhile, we headed home after saying our goodbyes. I put Areum in her crib while Jimin put Taehyun in his.