~ 54 ~ *SMUT 🔞*

Monday 7:35 pm:

We were on the way to the AMAs and all the members were happy but a little nervous. Soo-Jin and Jae was in the other car with Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon while Areum and Taehyun was in the car with me, Jimin, Taehyung, Hobi and Jungkook.

The car pulled up to where the AMAs is and we all got out. Me and the kids were allowed to go down the carpet with them which was nerve-wrecking for me. The twins were covered because me and Jimin didn't want their picture taken yet because they're still too young to get their picture taken.

When ARMY saw the boys, they cheered which made the boys smile. Once the carpet was over, we walked inside and the boys saw Coldplay. We walked over and Chris Martin smiled.

"Hey Chris!" Jimin exclaimed.

"Hey Jimin." Chris said. "Who's this beautiful lady?" He asked, looking at me.

"This is my wife Y/N." Jimin said. "And these are our kids Soo-Jin, Jae, Areum and Taehyun." He said.

"Nice to meet you." Chris said.

"Nice to meet you too Chris." I said.

We then walked to our seats and sat down. Taehyun and Areum was on my lap since I don't have to stand up. The awards then started.

15 minutes later

BTS had to go get ready for their performance with Coldplay, leaving me and the kids.

"I can't wait to see daddy and uncles perform mommy." Jae said.

"We can't wait either." Soo-Jin said.

BTS and Coldplay soon walked on the stage and started performing My Universe.

They then sat down and Jae hugged Jimin.

"That was amazing daddy." Jae said.

"Thank you little man." Jimin said, hugging him back.

They were now listening very closely to see who won the Artist of the Year award.

"And the award goes to..." The announcer said. "BTS!" They shouted.

"Yayy!" Jae and Soo-Jin exclaimed, jumping up and down.

We stood up and they hugged me but I of course couldn't hug back since I was holding Areum and Taehyun. They walked up on stage and said their speech then had to go backstage to get ready to perform again.

They came back on stage in different outfits and started performing Butter.

We were cheering throughout the whole performance and they came back down to their seats and sat down.

BTS won the award for Favorite Pop Duo/Group and Favorite Pop Song. They won the awards they were nominated for and we couldn't be happier for them. We were ecstatic about them winning the awards.

We went back to the hotel after the awards ended.

"Congratulations guys." I said, smiling.

"Thank you Y/N." Hobi said.

We went to our rooms to get ready for bed. The kids are sleeping with their uncles so me and Jimin were alone in the room. When we got to the bed, I grabbed Jimin and pushed him so he was sitting on the bed. I then straddled him and put my arms on his shoulders.

"How about we celebrate your win Jimin?" I said, looking him in the eyes.

"How do you want us to celebrate it baby?" He asked, knowing the answer.

"I know a way to celebrate." I said, before placing my lips against his.

Our lips were moving in sync with each other. He wrapped his arms tightly around me and I started rolling my hips against him, causing him to moan in the kiss. He went back and I was hovering over him. His hands slid to my butt and squeezed, earning a moan from me.

I pulled out of the kiss and got off of him and unzipped my dress and let it slide to my ankles. I was only in my underwear. He growled seeing me not wearing a bra. He quickly took his jacket and shirt off, throwing them to the floor. I started unbuckling his belt then undid his pants. I pulled them down, along with his boxer briefs. His hard member stood proudly with pre-cum leaking out of the tip.

I got down on my knees and wrapped my hand at the base and jerked him off, making him moan. I wrapped my mouth around the tip and slid my tongue across the slit before taking him into my mouth until the tip touched the back of my throat.

I started bobbing my head at a slow pace and increased in speed after a minute.

"Shit baby." He moaned.

He grabbed my hair into a ponytail and thrusted into my mouth, making the tip hit the back of my throat repeatedly. I put my hands on his thighs and let him go at his own speed. His member started to twitch then he released into my mouth. I pulled his member out of my mouth and swallowed.

I took my underwear off and climbed on top of him and kissed him. I pulled away and aligned him to my entrance then sunk down on him.

"Mmh." I moaned.

He put his hands on my hips and tightened his grip. I leaned down, making our chest touch and started bouncing on him.

"Fuck baby." He moaned.

I connected my lips to his and kissed him passionately while bouncing faster. I was beginning to get tired and he flipped us over so I was on my back and he was hovering over me. He thrusted into me harder while kissing me. We were moaning in the kiss, muffling our moans.

He pulled out of the kiss and held onto my hips and thrusting faster until he was going at an inhuman speed. He then pulled out and made me go on all fours and slammed back into me and thrusted as fast and hard as he could.

"Oh my god Jimin." I moaned.

He bent down and snaked his arm around and started rubbing my clit, bringing me closer to my high. A knot then began to form in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm close." I moaned.

"Hold it in baby." He said, trying to catch his high.

His thrusts began getting sloppier, meaning he was close to his high.

"Release baby." He moaned.

I released around him and he shot his seed deep inside my womb. He continued thrusting to ride out our highs then pulled out. We collapsed beside each other and covered our bodies with the blanket. I cuddled up to him and put my head on his shoulder and wrapped an arm around him.

"I love you Jimin." I said.

"I love you too baby." He said.

He pecked my lips then we closed our eyes and slowly fell asleep in each other's arms.
____________________________________
Sorry for taking long to update the story. I've been busy at work and I'm usually too tired to update.

So updates will be slow. I'll update whenever I can and whenever I'm not too tired.