~ 55 ~

Tuesday 9:35 am:

I walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower and I heard the doorbell. I walked over to the door and opened it, revealing Jungkook.

"Hi Jungkook, come on in." I said.

"Is Jimin Hyung here?" He asked, walking inside.

"No, he went out to get something." I said. "Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah but can I talk to you about something?" He asked.

"Of course you can Jungkook." I said.

We sat down in the living room and he looked at me.

"Please don't tell the Hyungs." He said.

"I won't tell them, what is it?" I said.

"Well, I've been seeing this girl for a few months and she told me something." He said.

"What did she tell you?" I asked.

"She told me that she's pregnant with my child." He said.

"Really? Congratulations Jungkook." I said, smiling.

"Thank you Y/N." He said. "But I don't know if I'll be a great father." He said.

"You'll be a fantastic father Jungkook." I said. "Look how you treat Taehyun, Soo-Jin, Jae and Areum." I said. "You treat them like they're your own children." I said.

"You really think I'll be a good father?" He asked.

"I know so." I said. "And if you need any help, you can come to me and Jimin, we'll help you." I said.

"Thank you so much Y/N, you're the best." He said, hugging me and I hugged him back.

"Anytime Jungkook." I said. "You're family to me." I said.

The door then opened and Jimin walked inside.

"What's going on in here?" He asked, not sounding angry.

"We were just talking." I said.

"Alright." Jimin said.

2 hours later

"Truth." I said, playing it safe.

"Is it true that Jae caught you doing the dirty?" Jungkook asked.

"How did you know about that?!" I asked.

Jungkook looked at Jimin and I slowly turned my head and glared at Jimin.

"Why would you tell him that?" I asked, still glaring.

"I'm sorry baby, please don't kill me." Jimin begged.

I can tell he was trying not to laugh and I was trying not to laugh too. He put his hand in front of his mouth and I heard a laugh come from him.

 He put his hand in front of his mouth and I heard a laugh come from him

"You're lucky you're adorable." I said, when my phone started ringing.

I stood up and saw that Jennie wanted to FaceTime me. I answered it and was welcomed by her smiling.

"Hey girl, how's it going in LA?" She asked.

"It's going great." I said. "Say hi to Jimin and Jungkook." I said, facing the camera to Jungkook and Jimin.

"Hi you two." Jennie said.

"Hello Jennie." Jimin and Jungkook said in unison.

"Guess what Y/N?" She said.

"What?" I asked.

"I may or may not be pregnant again." She said.

"Congrats Jennie! I can't wait to meet my second godchild!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks." She said.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"You will anyways." She said, causing me to glare at her.

"Are you trying to catch up with me?" I asked.

"No, I'm not." She said. "I won't be able to handle four kids." She added.

"You can barely handle one." I said.

"Baby, it's not a contest who can handle the most kids." Jimin said.

"Yeah Y/N, listen to your husband." She said. "He's a smart man." She added.

"Thanks Jennie." Jimin said.

7 hours later

It was soon dark and Jungkook went back to his room, leaving me Jimin alone. We were cuddling on the bed and he put his hand on my chin and made me look at him.

"I love you baby to the moon and back." He said.

"I love you too Jimin." I said, smiling.

He leaned in and connected our lips. Our lips was moving in sync and it was turning into a make-out session. We pulled away to breath and he put his forehead against mine.

"Goodnight baby." He said.

"Goodnight." I said.

I put my head on his shoulder and wrapped an arm around him. I closed my eyes and fell asleep shortly after.