~ 64 ~ *LAST CHAPTER*

Ten years later

Wednesday 11:36 am:

"Mom look what I drew." Soo-Jin said, holding up her sketchbook.

"Wow Soo-Jin, this is good." I said, looking at her sketch.

She drew a picture of Jimin and it looked realistic. Soo-Jin is now seventeen, Jae is fifteen and the twins are eleven. We also have a ten year old daughter named Nayeon. They're growing up so fast. Soo-Jin already has a boyfriend which me and Jimin are fine with as long as he doesn't hurt her. Jae has a girlfriend who he's been with for six months so far.

"Daddy! Stop it!" Nayeon exclaimed, laughing.

"Never!" Jimin said, still tickling her.

Jungkook told everyone about him being in a relationship and also being a father. His daughter is now ten years old and they have another baby on the way. They're also married and Jungkook thanked me for not telling anyone about them.

Looking at my family having fun brings a smile to my face. BTS already did their mandatory military service. Me and kids missed them but we knew they'll come back. A lot of stuff happened in the last ten years.

BTS selling out more stadiums for their concerts, Nayeon being born, me and Jimin had a huge fight but we made up. I can't even remember what the fight was about but that's a good thing. We don't like when we fight but like my parents always tell me, couples will fight sometimes but will always forgive each other. Unless it was a partner who cheated but that's different for me and Jimin. Neither of us will cheat on each other.

Jimin made a rule for the kids and the kids don't like it. The rule is that if their boyfriend and girlfriend is in their room, the door stays open. They keep telling us that they're not going to do anything but me and Jimin can't take that chance. I know they're going to have to do that sometime but they don't understand the risk. Soo-Jin and Jaes' girlfriend could end up pregnant. My parents had that rule for me and now my kids has that rule.

I hope they know that me and Jimin is just protecting them. We both can tell that they're not going to be ready to be parents yet. They think it's easy being parents but it's hard. When they're young, they want to wander. They get into things they're not supposed to, like things that's harmful to them. But teenagers could end up rebelling. Not all of them of course, I didn't though because my parents made sure I didn't.

I was looking at Jimin and I was remembering all the good times we had.

"Mom, are you okay?" Soo-Jin asked

"Huh? Oh yeah I'm okay, just remembering things." I said, smiling.

"What are you remembering?" She asked.

"When I met your father and we all of you were born." I said. "It's like it was just yesterday." I added.

"I'm happy we're all with you and that you're our mom and dads wife." She said. "I wouldn't want anyone else as my mom." She said.

"Thank you sweetie." I said, hugging her.

I was now on the computer and I made a video of Jimin using Taylor Swifts song Love Story.

"What are you doing baby?" Jimin asked.

I turned and so him leaning against the doorframe, smiling. I stood up and walked towards him then wrapped my arms around him. I put my ear against his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

"I love you Jimin, have since the first time I met you and I'll love you until the end of time." I said, after he hugged me back.

"I love you too until the day I die." He said.

"I never thought I'd love someone so much but when you came into my life, that changed and now I never want to stop loving you." I said. "Thank you for coming into my life Jimin." I said.

"It all started from me texting you instead of Taehyung." He said.

"Our love started from a wrong number." I said, kissing him.
___________________________________
This is the end of Your Eyes Tell. The next book to the series will be shown in the next part.

I'm sad to end this book but I have more to come.