~ 63 ~ *SMUT 🔞*

Monday 11:25 pm:

I woke up to Jimins arm around my waist. I turned around in his embrace and wrapped my arm around him. I placed my lips against his and it wasn't long until he returned it. I then pulled away and his eyes opened.

"That's a fantastic way to wake me up." He said. "Why did you wake me up?" He asked.

"I'm in the mood and I figured we could try for a baby now." I said.

"I'm not going to say no to that." He said, making me go on my back and he was between my legs.

He kissed me and I returned it. It then turned into a make out session. I was pulling at his shirt to take it off and it was soon on the floor. He kissed and nipped at my neck, leaving marks on the skin. He kept kissing down until he was above my breasts. He pulled my shirt apart, since it was a button pajama top, exposing my breasts since I wasn't wearing a bra. He also removed my shorts and threw them both onto the floor.

He placed his hand on my heat and rubbed it through my underwear before ripping them in half. He slid a finger up my folds until he got to my clit. He rubbed my clit in circles, giving me pleasure.

"Mmm." I moaned, looking at him.

He pushed two fingers into me and thrusted them in and out of me. I threw my head back and let out a moan.

"Oh Jimin." I moaned, closing my eyes.

My moaning made him increase in speed and he curled his fingers, making his fingertips slide smoothly against my walls. A knot formed in my stomach, signaling my high was approaching.

"I'm close Jimin." I moaned.

He pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his mouth. He thrusted his tongue in and out until I released. He slurped all my juices up and licked his lips then smirked.

He removed the rest of his clothes leaving himself in his boxer briefs. I palmed his bulge before pulling his underwear down, making his member stand proudly in front of me. I wrapped my hand around the base and pumped him until pre-cum was leaking out of the tip. I wrapped my mouth around him and began bobbing my head, causing him to moan.

"Shit." He moaned.

He grabbed my hair into a ponytail and thrusted into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I moaned around him, sending a vibration.

"Fuck." He moaned, throwing his head back.

A couple more thrusts, he released in my mouth. I pulled him out and swallowed. I stood up and laid down on my back on the edge of the bed. He pulled me off the bed slightly and aligned up to my entrance. He pushed into me, making me squeeze my eyes shut. Once he was fully inside, he started thrusting slowly waiting for me to adjust.

After a few minutes, all I felt was pleasure. He began thrusting a bit faster.

"Mmmh." I moaned.

"Shit baby, you're so tight." He moaned.

He put his face in the crook of my neck and thrusted faster.

"Oh my god." I moaned.

He slid a hand down and pulled one of my legs up to his hip. When he did that, he started hitting a spot inside me that was giving more pleasure.

"There it is." He said, continuously hitting that spot.

He then pulled out after a minute and made me go on all fours. He slammed back into me and thrusted at an inhuman speed. All that was heard in the room was our moans, skin slapping against skin and the bed creaking.

"Shit." He moaned.

He pulled me up, making my back go against his chest and kissed me. One arm was wrapped around my waist while the other was rubbing my clit. We were moaning in the kiss until I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm close Jimin." I moaned, pulling out of the kiss.

"Hold it in a little bit longer." He said, letting me go and thrusted harder to catch his high.

His thrusts began to get sloppier and I felt him twitch.

"Release for me." He moaned.

After one more thrust, I released around him and he soon released deep inside my womb. He kept thrusting to ride out our highs before pulling out and collapsing beside me. He covered us both with the blanket and I cuddled up to him.

"I love you Jimin." I said, out of breath.

"I love you too baby." He said, kissing the top of my head.

I soon fell asleep to the sound of Jimins heartbeat which is soothing.