~ 14 ~ *SMUT🔞*

(A/N: You can still do 'that' while you're pregnant, it won't harm the baby because the baby is protected by the amniotic fluid and the strong muscles of the organ itself.)

Sunday 8:32 pm:

I was in the bedroom just relaxing since the kids are in bed. The bedroom door then opened and Jimin walked inside.

"Hi baby." He said, smiling.

This is what he's wearing:

I've been in 'that' mood all day

I've been in 'that' mood all day. I got out of bed and when he started changing into his pajamas, I wrapped my arms around him.

"Jimin." I said. "I need you." I said in his ear. He turned in the embrace and wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh really?" He asked, leaning closer to me.

"Yes I do Jimin, I have all day." I responded. He connected his pink, plump lips onto mine and started kissing me. I kicked the door shut with my foot and pulled out of the kiss. I pulled him to the bed and I laid on my back and he hovered over me. He kissed my jaw down to my neck, leaving marks.

"You're so fucking sexy baby." He said, against my neck. He lifted my shirt over my head and pulled my shorts down, leaving me in just my bra and underwear. "Damn baby, you're wearing my favorite lingerie. You really planned this." He said. He reached under me and unclipped my bra and threw onto the floor. He groped my right breast before connecting his mouth to my left nipple.

"Ahh Jimin." I moaned. He kissed down my breast valley then down my stomach until his face was in front of my clothed heat. He kissed it before pulling my panties down, exposing me. He kissed my heat and licked up my folds to my clit. He played with my clit with his tongue then sucked on it. I put my hands in his hair and pulled, causing him to groan which sent a vibration through me. "Fuck." I moaned, throwing my head back against the bed. He pulled his face away and climbed back on top of me.

He put a finger into my hole and thrusted in and out. He curled his fingers and made his fingertips slide smoothly against my wall. He attached his lips to mine and kissed me roughly, pushing his tongue into my mouth and down my throat. He added a second then a third finger and thrusted faster, making me get closer to my edge.

"I'm close Jimin." I moaned. He continued thrusting faster into me until I let lose around his fingers. He pulled them out and stuck them in his mouth, tasting me. He quickly removed his clothes until he had nothing on then laid on his back on the bed. I went between his legs and wrapped my hand around the base of his dick and started jerking him off.

"Shit." He moaned, putting his head against the pillows. I kissed his balls up the underside of his dick until I got to the tip. I kissed before wrapping my mouth around it and slid my tongue across the slit. I took him into my mouth slowly until I fit as much of him as I can. I bobbed my head at a slow pace, making him go crazy. "Fuck baby." He moaned, biting his bottom lip. He got impatient and grabbed a fistful of my hair and thrusted into my mouth, making the tip hit the back of my throat.

I moaned around him which sent a vibration through and he moaned.

"Ahh fuck." He moaned. He started thrusting faster and faster trying to get to his climax. "Ahh shit baby I'm getting closer." He moaned, before shooting his seed deep into my mouth. I pulled him out of my mouth and swallowed. He had me lay on my back and he hovered over me, careful not to put too much weight on my stomach. He aligned his dick to my entrance and slowly started pushing in.

"Ahh." I moaned. I didn't feel as much pain as before and I was already moaning like crazy. "Fuck Jimin." I moaned.

"Fuck baby, you take me so fucking well." He moaned, thrusting slowly. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep, passionate kiss. His thrust began to get faster and harder until he was slamming his hips against mine roughly. All that could be heard in the room was our loud moans, skin slapping against skin, and the bed creaking. We were so engulfed by the pleasure we were getting, we didn't notice the door opening until we heard Jae speak.

"Daddy what are you doing to mommy?" Jae asked. Jimin stopped thrusting and looked at him, while covering our bodies up.

"I'm showing your mom how much I love her." He said, trying to hold in his moans. "Now what do you need Jae?" Jimin asked. I moved my hips slightly, causing him to squeeze his eyes shut for a bit before opening them again.

"I don't remember." He answered.

"Okay." He said. "Now close the door and go to your room alright?" He said.

"Okay daddy." Jae said, closing the door and ran to his room. Jimin looked back at me before thrusting harder into me. He put one of my legs on his shoulder and thrusted, going deeper and hitting a spot that added more pleasure.

"Right there Jimin." I moaned. He continued thrusting, hitting the spot repeatedly until I felt a knot in my stomach. "I'm close Jimin." I moaned.

"Hold it in for me baby." He moaned, thrusting faster and harder. I was trying my best to hold in my climax but it was getting harder to.

"I can't hold it in any longer." I moaned.

"I'm almost there baby, just a little longer." He said, trying to catch his high. "Let go for me baby." He said. I arched my back and came around his member. A few more thrusts, he came inside me. He pulled out and collapsed beside me and pulled me into his embrace. "I love you baby." He said, kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too Jimin." I said, before I fell deep asleep.