~ 34 ~

Saturday 10:36 am:

I was alone at the house with a bodyguard. The kids are staying at my parents house for the weekend since they missed them. Wherever I go, the bodyguard goes, except the bathroom and the bedroom of course. Ji-Hoon was hanging out with his friends at the mall even though he wanted to stay here with me but I told him to go hang out with them and I'll be okay since I have a bodyguard.

I'm still scared something is going to happen but I can't let it ruin my day. I was in the living room reading a book while the bodyguard was watching around me.

I then heard my phone vibrate against the coffee table. I put the book down and picked up my phone to check it. I saw a message from that unknown number again.

Unknown - Getting a bodyguard won't save you from what I'm going to do bitch

Me - Please leave me alone

Unknown - That's not going to happen until you learn

I put my phone down on the couch and just stared at the wall with tears building up. I blinked them away because I have to be strong and not let whoever it is to bring me down. I decided to clean again to help keep me busy. I stood up and started cleaning.

4 hours later

I finished cleaning a half hour ago and I was just watching TV. My phone started to ring and so I muted the TV and answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

I didn't get an answer.

"Hello?" I said again.

Still no answer. I just hung up and put my phone back down and continued watching TV until Jimin came back home and Ji-Hoon was with him.

"Welcome home Jimin and Ji-Hoon." I said, smiling at them.

"Hi sis." Ji-Hoon said, before going upstairs. Jimin walked over to me and pecked my lips.

"Hi baby." He said, smiling. "Where are the kids?" He asked.

"Remember? They're staying at my parents house for the weekend." I said. "That means that it's just me, you, Ji-Hoon and the bodyguard in the house for two days." I said.

"Oh yeah." He said, sitting next to me.

"How was dance practice?" I asked.

"It was fun." He said, putting his arm around me. "What did you do today baby?" He asked.

"Read a book and cleaned the house." I said.

"The members are coming over tomorrow to hang out with you." He told me.

"Okay, thanks for the heads up." I said. "I'm going to go take a nap since I'm a bit tired." I said, standing up.

"I'll join you baby." He said, standing up.

"Alright but all we're going to do is take a nap, nothing else." I said.

"Alright baby." He said, chuckling.

We walked upstairs and to our bedroom. I laid down and he followed along, turning the light off. He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me against him. I closed my eyes with a smile on my face.
____________________________________
The events with the "unknown" are escalating.