~ 18 ~

Thursday 8:35 am:

I was getting ready for work after I called my mom to see if she can come watch Soo-Jin since me and Jimin won't be home. She said she couldn't so I called Jimins mom and she said that she could. Once I got ready, I walked to Soo-Jins room and gave her an antibiotic when there was a knock on the door. I walked and answered it seeing Jimin's mom standing in front of me with a smile.

"Thank you for coming to watch her. I have to go to work and Jimin has Jae again so he doesn't catch the stomach flu from Soo-Jin." I said, letting her inside.

"I don't mind. I love being with Soo-Jin since she is my granddaughter." She said.

"She needs to take another antibiotic at three because I just gave her one before you got here." I told her.

"Okay, I can take care of her." She assured. "Go to work you're going to be late." She said.

"Okay I'll see you when I get home." I said. "Bye." I said, grabbing my phone and bag. I went to my car and got inside then drove to the hospital.

15 minutes later

After a fifteen minute drive, I parked my car and shut it off. I grabbed my bag and phone then got out of the car and walked inside.

"Hey Y/N." Lisa said. (Not the Blackpink Lisa)

"Hi Lisa." I said, going to the room to clock in for my shift.

2 hours later

I was at the entrance of the hospital when the doors opened. I turned and saw Jennie coming in with Seo-Joon.

"Y/N, Jennie's in labor." He told me.

"Okay let's get her in a wheelchair and to a room to prep her." I said, grabbing a wheelchair and helped her sit in it. I wheeled her to an empty room and helped her onto the bed with the help of her boyfriend.

"How far apart are the contractions?" I asked.

"About fifteen minutes." Jennie told me.

"I'm going to check how dilated you are, alright?" I said, putting on gloves after getting her into a hospital gown. She nodded her head and she screamed out in pain. I sat down in a chair and put a finger inside, feeling how dilated she was. "She's only about 8 cm dilated, we have to wait for her to get to 10 cm." I said, taking the gloves off.

"Is there any way we can hurry it up?" Jennie asked.

"Let's get her moving around a bit, that should make the dilation process faster." I said. She was now walking around the room with her boyfriend holding onto her. "I'll be right back, I'm going to go get a doctor." I said. They nodded their heads and I walked out of the room.

I continued looking until I found a doctor.

"Doctor Lee, we have a woman that's in labor." I told her.

"Did you check how dilated she was?" She asked, while we were both walking to the room.

"She's 8 cm dilated and her contractions are fifteen minutes apart." I told her. "She's walking around in the room." I added.

"Okay." She said, walking inside and saw Jennie now laying down.

"Her contractions are getting closer." Seo-Joon told us.

"Okay let's see how dilated she is now." Doctor Lee said, putting on gloves and sat in the chair I sat in. "She's 9 cm dilated." She said. "She needs to dilate one more centimeter and that could take up to an hour." She told them.

1 hour later

Jennie was now fully dilated and I brought in a bed that we put the baby in when it's born.

"When I tell you to push, you push for ten seconds." Doctor Lee said. "Okay push!" She shouted. Jennie started pushing as hard as she can for ten seconds then paused. This kept going for about two to three hours longer. "Okay one more push and the baby will be out." She said.

Jennie pushed once more and the baby popped out. I smiled behind my mask, seeing the little face.

"Congratulations! It's a boy!" Doctor Lee exclaimed.

"Did you hear that baby? It's a boy." Seo-Joon said, smiling. I started cleaning the baby and put a diaper and a blue onesie on him then wrapped him in a blue blanket. I walked over and handed the baby to Jennie with a smile on my face.

"Congratulations Jennie and Seo-Joon." I said.

"Thank you." Seo-Joon thanked.

"What are you going to name him?" I asked.

"We're going to name him Dong-hyun." Jennie said and Seo-Joon agreed.

6 hours later

I was soon home and I trudged inside and saw Jimin already home and in the living room with Jae.

"How was work baby?" He asked, when he saw me.

"It was good." I said. "Jennie had her baby." I told him.

"She did?" He asked. I nodded and sat next to him.

"Yeah and it was a boy." I said. "I'm going to be in that position in a few months giving birth to our third child." I added, putting my head on his shoulder.

"You'll be bringing another bundle of joy into the world." He said. After a little while, Jae was in bed and of course Soo-Jin was well. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth while Jimin was already laying in bed. I finished and went and joined him after turning the light off.

"Good night Jimin." I said, cuddling up to him.

"Good night baby." He said. We soon fell asleep in each other's arms.