~ 22 ~ *SMUT 🔞*

Wednesday 6:38 pm:

Me and Jimin were alone in the house since Jae and Soo-Jin were sleeping at BTS' dorm. Taehyun and Areum were sleeping at Jimin's parents home. They were going to sleep at my parents but my parents decided to go to the states.

We were going out on a date since we haven't been on one for awhile. I just finished getting dressed and I admired myself in the mirror and nodded at my appearance. The door then opened and Jimin walked in wearing a suit that made him even more handsome.

This is what Jimin is wearing:

This is what you're wearing:

"You look beautiful like always baby

"You look beautiful like always baby." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You look as handsome as ever." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. We connected our lips and kissed them pulled away after a minute. "We better get going if we want to make it to our reservation." I said. I grabbed my phone and purse then we both walked to his car. He opened the door for me and I got in and buckled up while he did the same when he got to the drivers side.

15 minutes later

We made it to the restaurant and he turned the car off. Before I had the chance to open the door, he already opened it for me. He stuck his hand out and I grabbed it. He locked the car doors and we walked inside. The hostess took us to a table and handed us a menu after we sat down.

"I love you baby." He said.

"I love you too Jimin." I said, smiling. We found what we wanted to eat then we ordered.

"I have something planned for after our dinner baby and I think you'll love it." He said.

"Let me guess, you're not going to tell me what it is?" I said, knowing the answer.

"I'm not because it's a surprise." He said. Whenever he has a surprise, it's always a good surprise and it always puts a smile on my face. We got our food and we ate while talking.