~ 35 ~ SMUT 🔞

Sunday 3:45 am:

I woke up from a dream that put me in the mood. I turned around and kissed Jimins lips to wake him up. He kissed back and opened his eyes once I pulled away.

"That's one way to wake me up baby." He said, groggily and laid on his back.

"Sorry it's just that I'm in the mood." I said, straddling him. I bent down so my mouth was next to his ear. "I need you Jimin." I whispered, seductively into his ear. I pulled away and looked at him and saw his eyes fill with lust.

He put his hands on my hips and I leaned down with my chest against his and placed my lips against his. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance which I happily accepted. He stuffed his tongue into my mouth, exploring my cavern. His hands moved to my ass and squeezed, making me moan in the kiss.

I pulled away and kissed down his jawline to his neck. I sucked on a spot to leave my mark on him. I sat up and started taking his shirt off and threw it to the floor. I then removed my shirt and made it join his shirt on the floor. I got off him so I can take his sweatpants off, along with his boxer briefs. I crawled between his legs and my face was above his member.

I wrapped my hand around the base and jerked him, making him moan. I kissed the tip and licked the slit, licking the pre-cum that leaked out. I wrapped my mouth around the tip and slid my mouth down, taking more of him in my mouth until the tip touched the back of my throat. I started bobbing my head at a slow pace which was driving him nuts. I can tell he's trying to control himself from grabbing my hair and thrusting.

I put my hands on his thighs and started increasing my speed, making more moans to come out of his pink, plump lips.

"Fuck baby." He moaned. He finally grabbed my hair and started thrusting into my mouth roughly, making the tip hit the back of my throat repeatedly. "Ah shit baby, fuck." He moaned, thrusting faster. I moaned around him and it sent a vibration which made him moan again. A few more thrusts, he released into my mouth with a loud moan. "Fuck!" He moaned, loudly.

He let go of my hair and I took him out of my mouth and swallowed while looking at him. I crawled up until I was above his face. He kissed my heat and licked up the folds to my clit. He played with my clit with his tongue, which earned a moan from me.

"Mmm." I moaned. I grabbed onto the headboard to keep me balanced. He started sucking on my clit which was giving me more pleasure and made me tighten my grip on the headboard. "Ahhh." I moaned. He wrapped his arms around my thighs when he put his tongue into my hole. He was rubbing my clit with his thumb while thrusting his tongue in and out of me. "My god." I moaned. A minute later, I was close to my high and I released into his mouth with a moan. "Jimin!" I moaned, loudly.

I got off his face and laid on my back and he hovered over me. He kissed me, making me taste myself. He pulled away and reached down, aligning up to my entrance. He started pushing into me, making me scrunch my face. I wrapped my arms around him and scratched his shoulders from the pleasure.

He was fully inside and he started thrusting at a slow pace. I pulled him down and into a deep kiss. He was holding himself up on his forearms. He pulled him away and put his face in the crook of my neck and started thrusting faster.

"Ahh fuck Jimin." I moaned, next to his ear. He kissed then nipped and sucked on the skin of my neck, leaving his mark on my neck. He began thrusting faster, making our hips slam into each other.

"Fuck baby." He moaned. He pulled his face away from my neck and sat up. He grabbed my hips and held onto them while increasing the speed of his thrusts.

"Oh my god Jimin." I moaned. He then began hitting my g-spot. "Right there!" I moaned, putting the back of my head on the pillow. He put my legs on his shoulders and made sure his thrusts hit the spot repeatedly.

"Shit." He moaned. I felt a knot in the pit of my stomach, signaling my second high.

"I'm close Jimin." I moaned.

"Me too baby." He moaned. "Cum with me baby." He moaned.

One more thrust, I released around him and he released deep in side me. He thrusted a couple more times before pulling out and collapsed beside me. I cuddled up to him and put my head on his chest.

"I love you Jimin." I said, out of breath.

"I love you too baby." He said, kissing the top of my head. We both soon fell asleep in each other's arms.