~ 20 ~

6 months later

Saturday 8:35 am:

Me and Jimin were in our bedroom, just laying there cuddling. Mainly because we didn't want to get up yet. I love when we're able to just do nothing together. I don't have to work today and he doesn't have anything scheduled and we don't always get days like this that often. So whenever we both have a day off, we just relax and not do anything. Our bedroom door opened and Soo-Jin and Jae came inside.

"Morning mom and dad." Soo-Jin said, smiling.

"Morning mommy and daddy!" Jae said. They both jumped onto the bed and laid down between me and Jimin.

"Morning you two." Jimin said.

"Can our Uncles come over mommy and daddy?" Jae asked.

"That's if they can sweetie." I said. "Why don't you go give them a call and see if they can?" I asked.

"Okay mommy!" Jae said. Jimin handed him my phone and Jae called them. "Morning Uncle Kookie." He said. "Can you and the others come over today?" He asked. "Yayy! We can't wait until you get here Uncle Kookie!" He said. "Bye Uncle Kookie." He said, hanging up.

"I'm guessing they're coming over?" I said, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah, they'll be here soon mommy and daddy." He said. "Come on get up! We have to be ready for them." He said. Me and Jimin looked at each chuckling.

"Okay. You two go downstairs and watch TV while me and your father gets changed." I said. They nodded their heads and left the room, closing the door behind them. We got out of bed and changed out of our pajamas.

This is what you're wearing:

I went downstairs after finishing getting dressed and the kids were watching a cartoon

I went downstairs after finishing getting dressed and the kids were watching a cartoon. I walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast. About ten minutes later, the doorbell rang.

"They're here!" Jae shouted from the living room. Jimin went and answered it and the rest of BTS walked inside.

"Uncles!" Jae shouted along with Soo-Jin. Jimin walked into the room while the kids were attacking the others with love.

This is what Jimin is wearing: