~ 7 ~ *SMUT 🔞*

(A/N: I know it's early in the book for smut but ehh.)

Monday 9:32 am:

I was downstairs making Jimin breakfast in bed since he's still sleeping which it's fine because he got back around two this morning. He needs his rest since I know that being on tour can be tiring and he deserves rest for everything he does. I put the food and drink on the carrying table thing and began taking it to the bedroom. I opened the door with one hand luckily without dropping anything and walked inside. I put the tray down and shook him gently.

"Jimin, I made your breakfast." I said. His eyes fluttered open and smiled when he saw me. "Good morning Jimin." I said.

"Morning baby." He said, sitting up on the bed.

"Here's your breakfast." I said, putting the carrying tray on his lap.

"Thank you baby, you're the sweetest." He said, smiling.

He began eating while I went downstairs to clean up the mess I made. The kids and Ji-Hoon was already at school and it was just me and Jimin home. A few minutes later, Jimin came downstairs carrying the tray and put it on the counter and put the dishes in the sink.

"The food was fantastic like always baby." He told me, smiling. I can't get enough of his smiles, it's adorable and cute.

"I'm glad you liked it." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned down and placed his lips on mine.

"How about we jump in the shower together?" He asked, seductively.

I knew where he was going with it so I agreed and we went to our bathroom. While Jimin filled the bathtub, I stripped out of my clothes after grabbing a couple towels for us. He turned and saw my naked body and smirked.

"You're so damn sexy baby." He said, stripping out of his clothes.

He got in the tub first then I went in after him. I was sitting between his legs with my back against him and his hands were near my pelvis.

"I love you Jimin." I said, looking at him.

"I love you too baby." He said, connecting our lips.

His left hand was under my jaw while the other hand was on my stomach. The kiss was getting heated and I was feeling needy for him. His tongue went across my bottom lip asking for entrance which I granted happily. He stuffed his tongue in and started exploring my mouth. During the kiss, I was feeling something poking my lower back which I knew what it was. Jimin's friend was getting excited.

I pulled out of the kiss and turned around and straddled him. I kissed him again but roughly. I slid my hand down and pumped him slowly, making him groan in the kiss. He pulled away and kissed down my jaw to my neck. I pulled my hand away from his member when he sucked and nipped at a spot on my neck. He then kissed down to my breasts and took one of my nipples into his mouth and sucked while slightly pinching the other nipple.

"Ahh Jimin." I moaned, throwing my head back.

He switched sides and gave the other nipple the same treatment. Once he finished with my breasts, he made me sit on the side of the tub, luckily there was a wall behind me to keep me from falling off. He kissed my inner thighs before putting my legs on his shoulders and licked up my folds to my clit. He was flicking his tongue on my clit then sucking on it.