~ 42 ~

Saturday 10:35 am:

Y/N POV:

I was watching TV when the door opened. I looked to see Yoongi.

"Hi Y/N, how are you feeling?" He asked, walking closer to me.

"I've been better." I said. "Don't you have dance practice? Not that I don't want you here." I said.

"No, I was in my studio working on something when I decided to come see how you were doing." He said. "We're all glad you're recovering Y/N, we really missed you." He added.

"I missed all of you too." I said. "Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Of course you can Y/N." He said.

"Did they ever find the person who hit me?" I asked.

"No but the police are looking for them and after what Jimin told the detective about Mina, they're looking for her." He said.

"I hope they find her and she gets what she deserves for what she's done, she could've killed me but I'm pretty sure that was her intention." I said.

"I hope she does too." He said. "She's crazy for wanting to harm someone that's sweet like you and you're pretty savage." He said. "My kind of girl." He added.

"Who doesn't want a savage person like me?" I said, chuckling.

"People who can't handle it." He said, chuckling along. "Especially yours and mine." He said.

"We're too much to handle, aren't we?" I asked.

"Yes we are." He said, smiling.

The door opened again and man that looked middle-aged walked inside.

"Hello, I'm Detective Lee from the police department." He said. "You're Y/N, right?" He asked.

"Yes I am." I replied.

"I'm going to head back to my studio, I'll talk to you later Y/N." Yoongi said.

"Get back safely Yoongi and tell the others hi for me." I said.

"I will, bye Y/N." He said, walking out and left me and the detective alone.

"Is it alright if I ask you a few questions?" He asked.

"Go ahead." I said, trying to adjust myself.

"Let me help you." He said, walking over and helped me adjust.

"Thank you." I said. "Now what did you want to ask?" I asked.

"Your husband said that you have like a feud with a girl named Mina." He said. "Is that true?" He asked.

"Yes it is, hated each other ever since college." I said.

"Your husband told me that she put you in the hospital before with a stab wound, is that correct?" He said.

"Yes, that's correct." I said.

"Do you think she'll want to harm your husband and children?" He asked.

"She might but I'm not sure if she will but I know she's trying to kill me." I said.

"Why is that?" He asked.

"Because I married Jimin from BTS, someone she wants." I said. "She hates that I'm with him when she wants to be with him, she even said that I'm using him for popularity and that I was just saying that I was pregnant with our first child." I said. "I wouldn't lie about something like that and I don't care about popularity, Jimin is great with me and our kids and I love him for who he is not because he's famous and part of the biggest boy group in the world." I said.

"Do you think she's the one who hit you or has anything to do with the accident?" He asked.

"Yeah I do, she's always trying to get rid of me in someway." I said. "I thought she was supposed to be in jail for five years but it hasn't been five years it's only been about four years." I said. "I don't feel safe with her out of jail, why did she get out early anyways?" I said.

"Most likely on good behavior." He said.

"Good behavior? She never has good behavior, I know she only wanted to get out just so she can try to kill me again." I said. "Even before I met my husband, she hated me for a reason I don't know, I never did anything to her." I said.

"We'll do everything we can to find her and put her away for attempted murder." He said.

"That's why she went away before but yet they still let her out on good behavior." I said. "They're going to let her out again for the same reason and she's going to try to kill me again, she'll keep trying until I'm dead." I said.

"I'll make sure they don't let her out for any reason." He said. "I'm going to go back to the station to add the information you told me." He said, standing up and leaving the room.

I looked towards the window and just stared outside. I felt tears start to fall out of my eyes and down my cheeks from the fear Mina will try to kill me while I'm in the hospital and no way to protect myself.