~ 44 ~

Tuesday 9:35 am:

I was watching TV in the bedroom when the door opened. I turned to see Jimin walking inside.

"Baby, I made you breakfast." He said, bringing over a tray. He put it down on my lap and I smiled.

"Awe you're so sweet Jimin." I said. "I'm lucky to have you." I said, looking at him.

"I love you and I have to take care of you because that's what husbands are for." He said, smiling. His smile made his eyes disappear and that made me smile more.

"I love you too Jimin." I said. "Come give me a kiss." I said.

"Gladly." He said, kissing me on the lips. I kissed him back, putting a hand on his arm. He pulled away and smiled at me with me doing the same. "Do you want to try to walk with my help after you eat?" He asked.

"Okay." I said.

I finished eating and he took the tray downstairs then came back. He helped me put my legs off the bed and helped me stand up. I was holding onto his shoulders since I could fall. I then had to go to the bathroom.

"Jimin, can you take me to the bathroom? I have to go." I said.

"Of course baby." He said, wrapping an arm around my waist.

I hate having someone help me walk, go to the bathroom and take a bath. He helped me pull my shorts and underwear down and helped me sit down on the toilet. I did my business and he helped my walk out of the bathroom after helping me pull my shorts back up.

"That is so embarrassing." I said.

"What is?" He asked.

"You having to help me go to the bathroom." I said. "You had to pull my clothes down for me." I added.

"I've done it many times before baby." He said.

"That was for a different thing though, this one is different." I said.

"Baby, don't be embarrassed." He said. "It's not like I haven't seen it before." He said.

"I know, I just wish you didn't have to help me with that stuff." I said.

"It's alright baby, I do it because I love you." He said. "I'll do anything for you, no matter what it is." He said.

"You always find a way to make me love you more Jimin." I said, smiling. "I would show you how much I love you but I can't until I'm healed." I said.

"I'm willing to wait baby." He said.

"I love you so much Jimin, more than you'll ever know." I said.

"I love you too baby." He said, pecking my lips.

He started helping me walk for a few more minutes before laying me back in the bed.

Tuesday 6:36 pm:

I finished the dinner Jimin made me which was good. His cooking is always good, might be better than mine. I needed to take a bath before sleeping but in order to get in the bathtub, I need Jimins help.

"Jimin!" I shouted. A couple minutes later, he came through the door.

"What is it baby?" He asked.

"Can you help me to the bathtub? I need a bath, I stink." I said.

"Okay, I'll help you take a bath." He said.

"I knew you were going to say that, now help me." I said. He went and filled the bathtub with water then came back to me.

He took my clothes off so he wouldn't have to in the bathroom. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the tub and laid me down in the nice, warm water. He rolled his sleeves up so they wouldn't get wet. He got a washcloth and put body wash on it and started cleaning me. To be honest, I was getting kinda turned on.

I was watching his hand when it wiped my stomach. I know I'm recovering but he's making it hard to not want to do something. With his rolled up sleeves. His exposed forehead. But I had to hold myself back because I'm not fully healed and not in the shape to do anything.

I know he wants to do it too but is waiting for me to heal first. He's such a sweet, caring man. I wouldn't know what I'd do if I didn't have him in my life. He may act perverted at times but I still love him.

The phone started to ring and I reached over and grabbed it.

"Hello." I answered.
"Hello, Mrs. Park?" A male voice said.
"Yes?" I said.
"Hi, this is Detective Lee. We found Mina but we need you to make sure it is her." He said.
"How? I can't leave home." I said.
"We'll send you a picture and you can reply if it's her." He said.
"Alright." I said.

He hung up and a minute later, I received an image from a number. I opened it and saw a picture of Mina. I texted back saying that's her and put my phone down. I feel like that's not the person who hit me but I know she had something to do with it. The door opened and Jimin walked inside.

"Hi baby." He said, smiling.

"Hi." I said, faintly smiling.

"Are you okay?" He asked, worried.

"Yeah, I just got a call from the detective." I said. "He said that they caught Mina and they have her under custody." I told him.

"That's great news baby." He said.

"It is but I don't think she's the one who hit me." I said. "I'm not saying she didn't have anything to do with it because I know she did but I just have a feeling it was someone else that she hired to try to kill me." I said.

"Even if she didn't hit you, she'll still go away for planning a way to kill you." He said. "And if someone else did it, they'll catch them." He said.

"I hope so." I said, looking down. "Thank you Jimin." I said, looking up at him with a little smile.

"I'm always here for you baby, you know that." He said, climbing into bed.

He pecked my lips then we both fell asleep soon after.