~ 3 ~

Tuesday 5:27 pm:

"Y/N, I can date her if I want to." My brother Ji-Hoon said. Can't he see I'm just trying to protect him? He's sixteen and he's never been in love with anyone before and he's going for the bad girls.

"Ji-Hoon, I've seen girls like her." I began to say. "They play with boys hearts and when she breaks up with you she'll just throw you to the curb and move on to another boy." I added. The front door opened and Jimin came inside.

"What's going on?" He asked, walking towards us.

"She won't let me date this girl I like." Ji-Hoon told him. "She keeps saying that she'll hurt me but I don't believe that." He added. I sighed in frustration. This boy is so damn stubborn and love made him blind to reality. When she breaks his heart, he's going to run to me because I'm the only person he turns to when he's hurt or down.

"It depends on the kind of girl she is and I'm not choosing sides but you have to see it through your sisters point of view, she's just worried about you and she doesn't want you to get hurt." Jimin said, looking concerned. Ji-Hoon looked down before responding.

"I don't care, I'm going to date her even if my sister doesn't approve of her!" He shouted, running out of the room and stomped to his room. He's staying here since it's closer to his school and also mom and dad got fed up with him and his stubbornness. He's also being a bit rebellious against them. He may look like a softie but he can be hard to deal with at times.

This is your brother:

"Don't worry baby, he knows you're just trying to keep him safe and for him not to get hurt

"Don't worry baby, he knows you're just trying to keep him safe and for him not to get hurt." Jimin said, pulling me into a hug. I hope he's right but I hope Ji-Hoon realizes before it's too late. I don't want to see my brother hurt because it hurts me to see him like that.

"I hope so." I said, hugging Jimin back. I'm not trying to tell Ji-Hoon who to date or who not to date, I've dated boys like the girl he likes. My ex only dated me because of a bet and when he broke up with me, I was hurt and I didn't want to leave my room. I don't want that to happen to him. I guess it's true that when you get hurt you'll learn from it. I guess I'm just being an overprotective sister since he's my younger brother.

"Mommy, why is uncle Ji-Hoon mad?" Jae asked, walking into the room.

"It's just adult things sweetie, you'll understand when you get older." I replied. I decided it was time to make dinner since it's already around 5 in the evening. I decided to just make something that doesn't take too long to cook so I started cooking.

15 minutes later

Dinner soon finished and it was time to eat.

"Dinners ready!" I shouted for Soo-Jin and Ji-Hoon since they were the only ones that wasn't in the room. Jae and Jimin was at the kitchen counter playing peekaboo, which made Jae giggle a lot. We all then gathered at the dinner table and started eating in silence. After about fifteen minutes, we all finished eating and went to get ready for bed. I was changing into my pajamas when Jimin came back in the room from the bathroom with just a towel around his waist.

"What's the matter baby?" He asked, concerned while putting on pajama pants. I looked down and sighed.

"I guess the situation with Ji-Hoon is still on my mind." I said, walking to the bed. I laid in my spot and looked at the ceiling.

"Don't worry baby, he'll come around." He said, joining me in the bed. "Just give him time." He added, turning the light off and pulled me into his embrace.

"Okay I will." I said, kissing him. The kiss was getting heated when the bedroom door opened. We pulled away and saw Jae standing in the doorway.

"What's the matter buddy?" Jimin asked, looking at him with his arm still around me.

"I can't sleep." Jae replied.

"Come on in the bed with me and mommy then." Jimin said. "Close the door first." He added. Jae did as he was told and climbed into our bed after the closing the door. He was between me and Jimin and the three of us fell asleep.