~ 21 ~

3 months later

Tuesday 3:37 pm:

I was in the living room with Jae, Soo-Jin and the twins watching TV when the doorbell rang. I stood up and walked to the door. I was holding Taehyun while Areum was laying on the couch with Soo-Jin. Jae was with Jimin at the store. I opened the door and saw a delivery guy. I saw that it was the couch that we got for the kids room. Of course it comes when Jimin isn't here. I had to sign for it and the guy left.

I walked to the phone and called the members. The phone rang a couple times before someone answered it.

"Hello?" Yoongi answered.
"Hi Yoongi." I said.
"Hi Y/N, what's up?" He asked.
"Nothing much, just in a predicament." I said.
"What kind of predicament?" He asked.
"Well, that couch me and Jimin bought arrived and he's not home from the store yet and it's just sitting outside the front door." I said, chuckling.

Just when I said that, Jimin walked inside with Jae.

"Actually he just got home but he'll need help with the couch." I said.

"We're on our way over to help with it." He said.
"Thank you so much Yoongi." I said.
"No problem Y/N, see you when we get there." He said, hanging up.

This is what Jimin is wearing:

"Baby, the couch is outside." He said.

"I know, I just called Yoongi and him and the others are coming over to help you bring it in." I said.

"How come you can't help me?" He asked.

"I'm taking care of the twins right now and I'm not that strong." I said. "I'm not as strong as you all are." I added.

"Okay baby." He said, kissing me. "Can we do something before they get here?" He asked.

"Not yet." I said, walking back to the couch and sat down. "Maybe tomorrow." I said. "Remember I said maybe." I said.

"Yayy." He said, smiling. About ten minutes later, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it baby." He said, running to the door.

He let them inside and they smiled seeing me and all four of the Park children in the living room.

"Hey y'all." Namjoon said, smiling.

"Hi Namjoon." I replied, smiling.

"Come on let's get that couch upstairs to the kids room." Jimin said.

"How are we supposed to get it up the stairs? Did you see how big it was?" Jungkook asked.

"It's a sectional." Taehyung said. "I guess we take it up in sections." He said.

"That's easier said than done Taehyung." Jimin said. I'm trying not to laugh watching them struggle with this.

"Shut up or else I'll hit you with a section of the couch." Taehyung said.

"You can't even pick it up by yourself." Jimin said.

"Oh yeah?" Taehyung said. "We'll just see about that." He said, walking outside. He then came back inside holding a pillow and hit Jimin in the head with it.

"That's not a section, that's a freaking pillow!" Jimin shouted.

"It came with it, didn't it?" Taehyung said. "So it's a section, just smaller!" He shouted.

"You two shut up and help us carry it upstairs." Yoongi said. "I swear you're both little kids." He added. They started carrying the smaller section up the stairs with no problem then back downstairs for the part that's a bit bigger. They kept bumping it into the wall, hopefully not putting a hole in the wall.

"Are you even turning it Jimin Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"No, I wanted to go straight into the wall." Jimin said, sarcastically.

"Lift and turn it at the same time." Jin said. They did that and they went a bit further. Then I heard a break coming from where Jimin is standing.

"What was that Jimin?" I asked, looking at him.

"Nothing." He said.

"You just put a hole in the wall, didn't you?" I asked.

"Umm...no?" He said.

"My god Jimin, you're going to pay to get that fixed." I said.

"It wasn't my fault, it was Namjoon Hyungs." Jimin said.

"How was it mine? I'm down here." Namjoon said.

"You're the god of destruction, so it's reasonable if you were the one that did it." Jimin said.

"I will threw this sectional at you so hard, you'll go flying into the wall." Namjoon said.

"Baby! He threatened me!" Jimin shouted.

"Stop threatening each other!" I shouted. "And Namjoon if you make Jimin fly into the wall you're paying to get that one fixed." I said.

"Hahaha Hyung." Jimin said. "You got scolded." He said.

"I swear boy, I will hit you." Namjoon said.

"I will too." Jungkook said.

"No one hits Jimin." I said.

"Thanks baby." Jimin said.

"Only I can." I said. I looked to see Jimin glaring at me. "You knew what you were getting into when you married me." I said.

1 hour later

After an hour passed, they finally got the sectional up the stairs. I made them dinner and they were getting ready to leave.

"Thanks for helping." I said.

"Anytime Y/N." Namjoon said. "Bye." He said. They all waved at us and left. Me and Jimin tucked the kids in then went to bed after the long day. I cuddled up to him, putting my head on his chest and closed my eyes.