~ 15 ~

Monday 8:35 am:

"Come on! You're going to be late to school!" I shouted. Even though I'm pregnant, I still have to go to work. Jae and Soo-Jin soon came down the stairs and we left the house. Once we were all were buckled up in the car, I started driving them to school.

"Mom." Soo-Jin said.

"What is it sweetie?" I asked.

"Can I be a K-Pop Idol like dad?" She asked.

"Wait until you're a bit older then you can try out, alright?" I asked.

"Okay mom." She said, when I pulled up in front of the school.

"Soo-Jin, walk your brother to his class and Jae you stay with her." I said. They nodded their heads and headed inside. I stayed there until they were inside then headed to work. I parked the car and shut the engine. I put my stuff in my locker and started my shift.

2 hours later

It was finally my break and I went to the break room and sat down, getting off my feet. I looked at my phone and saw a message from Jimin.

Jimin - Hey baby Jungkook wants to sleep over at our house tonight

Me - Okay

Jimin - But that means we can't do anything if you get horny again

Me - Oh my god Jimin
Me - Is that all you think about?

Jimin - No and also we're about to perform on television

Me - Okay I'll watch it since I am on my break

Jimin - Yayy! Now I better go because we're about to go on stage

I put my phone down on the table and turned the TV on and went to the channel they were on. Their performance then started.

This is what they were singing:

The performance soon came to an end and like always, they were fantastic. They all looked handsome in their outfits, even though they always look handsome even without trying. I heard my phone vibrate on the table and before I was able to look at it, my break was over. I walked out and started working again.

6 Hours Later

My shift came to an end, so I gathered my things and headed home. After a twenty minute drive, I pulled into the driveway and got out of the car then headed inside.

"Y/N!" I heard Jungkook yell before he engulfed me in a hug.

"Hi Kookie." I said, laughing. "I see you're happy I'm home." I added.

"Of course I am, why wouldn't I be?" He said, pouting at me.

"Why are you pouting at me? I can't resist pouts and you know that

"Why are you pouting at me? I can't resist pouts and you know that." I said.

"Welcome home baby and why is Jungkook pouting?" Jimin asked, walking in.

"She thinks I shouldn't be happy that she's home." Jungkook said. "And so I'm pouting at her." He added.

"I'm going to join in." Jimin said, pouting as well.

"I come home to two men pouting at me

"I come home to two men pouting at me." I said, chuckling.

"I'm pouting at you too mommy." Jae said, running in and started pouting too.

"You know what I'm done, I'm going to my room." I said, walking away while laughing. They all soon joined and went to the living room to watch TV. After I changed, I went downstairs to start dinner.

20 minutes later

We all finished eating and went to bed. I was tucking Jae in while Jimin was taking a shower.

"Goodnight sweetie." I said, kissing his forehead.

"Goodnight mommy." He said, showing his little smile. I closed the door and went mine and Jimin's room. I already changed my clothes earlier and now all I had to do was brush my teeth and go to bed.

When I walked into the room, Jimin only had a towel around his waist. I didn't notice I was staring until he said something.

"Like what you see baby?" He asked, smirking. I went into the bathroom which caused Jimin to laugh. I brushed my teeth and turned the bathroom light off and went back into the bedroom. I laid down next to Jimin after turning the light off. "Goodnight baby." He said, wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my temple.

"Goodnight Jimin." I said, closing my eyes and falling asleep in Jimin's arms.