~ 4 ~

Wednesday 6:45 am:

I woke up and looked at the time to see that it was around six in the morning. It was almost time for Ji-Hoon to wake up. I just hope he's still not mad at me for yesterday. I got out of bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen to make him breakfast since he has to eat. I decided to cook his favorite which is pancakes with scallions.

After about fifteen minutes, they finished cooking. I put them on a plate and got him a cup of milk. I went up to wake him up so he can eat. I opened the door and walked in. I shook him until he stirred awake.

"Good morning Ji-Hoon, your breakfast is ready in kitchen." I told him, hoping he's not mad.

He got up without even looking at me, which means he's still mad at me. I don't want him mad at me for trying to protect him. I shook my head before walking to mine and Jimin's room to use our restroom. I walked into the bathroom after grabbing a fresh towel and stripped out of my clothes.

I got in the shower and turned the water on. I started washing my body and hair when the door opened. I turned to see Jimin walking in since the shower door was made of glass. I gave him a faint smile before continuing to wash myself. He got in with me and pulled me into his embrace.

"Morning baby." He said, rubbing my back. "What's the matter?" He asked, concerned.

It's sweet that he can tell something is wrong without me even saying anything.

"Ji-Hoon is still mad at me." I replied, not looking up.

"I'll talk to him if you want me to." He responded. I thought about it before replying.

"He's going to think that I sent you to try to convince him not to do what he wants." I said, looking at him. "I hope he doesn't think I'm trying to take his freedom away because that's the last thing I want to do." I added.

"I know baby but he's young, sometimes they can be stubborn." He said. "I know not everyone around his age is that difficult but believe me he knows you're protecting him and not taking away his freedom." He added.

"I hope so." I said, turning around so I can finish my shower. "Can you wash my back for me Jimin? I can't reach the middle part." I asked, politely.

"Of course baby." He said, starting to wash my back for me. "I'll need you to wash my back too." He added.

"I'll wash your back since you're washing mine." I said, chuckling.

After a few minutes, we finished our shower and got out since the bathroom is connected to our bedroom and walked out, after looking of course since he doesn't want his kids seeing him like that. I wrapped the towel around myself and followed him. I put clothes on and went downstairs but I didn't see Ji-Hoon anywhere.

"He probably already left since it's almost seven." I said to myself.

I cooked everyone elses breakfast and called them down to eat. Jimin offered to take the kids to school since he has to go that way to get to the BigHit building and he was going to pick them up as well.

"Bye baby, we'll see you when we get home." Jimin said, pecking my lips then the three of them left leaving me alone in the house.