"Vaanga..."

She walks inside with the coffee glass. "Coffee Eduthukonga...."

Ashwin comes closer to pick up the coffee cup. She gets startled, "Maama... naan pavi thaan. Sree-nu nenaichu hug panni morning kiss pannida poreenga."

Ashwin cannot control the laughter. "Nalla vella sonneenga... illana naan paatu Sree nenaichu hug panni iruntha. Enga unga akka?"

"Enaku therinju neenga Sree-kum enakum difference kandu pidika neraya naal aagum nenaikiran. No worries... naan ungaliku signal kudukaren, if it is me or Sree." Pavi eases off the tension and Ashwin manage to not reveal the secret Sree, and he shares.

"Innaiku functionla akka same Saree thaan... ennoduthu purple shade and akka thu green shade... both shall look the same as it is double colour saree." Pavi adds more confusion to him. "But naan ungaliku signal tharen yaaru Sree nu... okay va."

Ashwin nods his head... and says, "Coffee superb..."

"Thanks mama... naan thaan poten." Pavi says with a huge excitement.

"Sree enga?" Ashwin asks with a lot of care.

"Akka.. antha room la irukaanga... that's our room. Intha room unga rendu per kaaga ready pannathu but akka palaka thozhathula anga vanthu paduthu thoongita. She is getting ready actually." Pavi gets excited more. "Mama.. neenga sema smart-a irukeenga."

"Pavi... neengalum romba cute-a irukeenga." Ashwin compliments her in return. Pavi blushes and goes out of the room.

***

Ashwin's dad walks in with a huge smile on his face. "Eppa da vantha... driving ellam okay thaanae? Enna oru phone kooda panna matara. Etho en marumaga enaku regular phone pannarathala anga enna nadakuthu enaku theriyuthu."

Ashwin loses his voice due to fear. He clears the throat and says, "Illa appa velayila konjam busy. Veedu vitta office... office vitta veedu... so time kedaikala pa. Athaan Sree pannaranga la.. Neenga happy thaanae?"

Subramanian stares at Ashwin as he looks away. "Ellam Okay Thaan Pa. Seri Naan Ready ayitu varen pa."

"Dei... ithu ladies function. Nee ingaya iru.. Naan sollara appa vantha pothum." Subramanian says... it is more of an order. "Illa athu seri padathu. I will send Pavi to inform you. I will be with Damu. Nee rest eduthiko."

Ashwin nods and Subramanian asks, "Night thaanae return?" for which Ashwin nods again. Ashwin closes the door as soon as his father leaves the room. He unlocks his phone to look for messages from Sivaangi. He reads them blushing...

"Oye... I miss you. I am looking forward to tomorrow. Nalla hug panni kiss pannanum pola irukku."

***

He plays game on his mobile phone. Time flies. At 2 in the afternoon, he hears the knock on the door.

"Door is open.. Ulla Vaanga..." He says without getting up from the bed. Actually without moving the eyes from the phone.

"Maama... naan thaan. Ungala vara sonnaga." Pavi says after showing her face.

Ashwin says, "Okay ma..." He gets up from the bed, keeps the phone in-charge and goes out of the room. He sees his dad sitting next to Damu Appa. He smiles at them. He turns to the right, he sees Pavi or Sree, he himself is confused as the shades of the saree looks green and to make himself comfortable he looks at rest of them gathered in the house.

The ladies standing there asked them to bow down to get blessings. And he bows down along with Sree. Everyone gathered there blesses the couple with flower. Ashwin gets up and look at his dad. He gestures him to come.

"Tho varen pa..." He says walking up to him. Subramanian gets up from the chair, puts his hand on Ashwin's shoulder and slowly walk him outside of the home.

"Kekkanum nenaichan... love vanthucha.."

"Enna pa..."

"Dei... Sree romba nalla ponnu... avala nalla pathuko." Subramanian speaks as they climb the stairs to the terrace.

Ashwin gets to eat with his dad instead of Sree as he kept talking about various topics. He goes back to the room to take a nap as advised by his dad. As his dad felt it is good for him to rest before the long drive.

Ashwin, tired physically and mentally, goes back to the room and sleeps well. At around eight in the evening he hears a loud knock on the door. He gets up with a start, rushes to the door to open. He sees his dad standing outside. He comes inside the room and closes the door.

"Nalla thoongana pola... nallathu pa. Time ippa ettu aguthu. Nee poitu fresh-up ayitu va. Naan Sree-a dinner eduthithu vara sollaren. Saptitu neenga rendum perum kelambunga seriya."

Ashwin nods first and then says, "Seri pa."

"Late-a kelambuna marubadiyum late night drive panna maari irukkum. Athaan naanae plan change panniten. Po refresh ayitu va." Subramanian says after sitting on the bed.

Ashwin rushes inside the bathroom to get fresh-up. When he comes out of the restroom he sees Sree standing there with the food. "Ivanga Sree-ya illa Pavi-ya doubta vey irukku. Seri ethikum namba silent agavey irupom."

Ashwin sits on the floor while she gets the plate ready. "Sapdunga.. ethaachu venum na sollunga maama."

Ashwin is like... "Maama va".. "Pavi..."

"Paravaala maama neenga orey naala enna kandu pudichiteenga. Super ponga. Akka thaan vara maari iruthichu. But time change pannathu naala she wants to pack few things athaan naan vanthen. Eppadiyum akka thaan daily ungaliku parimaaruva... so innaiku ennoda day." Pavi speaks with lots of excitement in her voice.

Ashwin also converse well with Pavi. As soon as he completes having food, Pavi leaves closing the door and he changes to track pants and Tee before packing the bag.

Ashwin is out of the room. Neither Sree nor Pavi to be seen. So he calls, "Sree..."

Ashwin dad Subramanian walks inside the home. He puts his hands on Ashwin's shoulder. "Nee car-a veliya edu.. athu kulla Sree vanthudu vaanga. Apparam Sree vanthu back seatla thoonga poranga. Nee nalla thoongita but paavam Sree thaan ellarum koodayum pesikittu apparam ellam velaiyum senjathu naala tired ayitaanga. So let her sleep, okay-va?"

Ashwin nods his head. As usual. He hugs Damu Appa with a warm smile. He gets into the car to drive from the parking to the road. Pavi comes with luggage and put them in the front seat.

Ashwin is like... "Ivangaliku boot-nu onnu irukarathu theriyuma illaya... Enaku already rear-view mirror illa... pathathiku ippadi left mirror block pannaraanga-ley." But he keeps mum.

After loading the luggage, Pavi goes to hug Sree, who is heard crying hugging her dad. Sree gets into the back seat of the car. Pavi stands in front of the car and signals to start. Subramanian also waves bye along with Damu Appa.

Ashwin accelerates the car slowly to freedom. In the back of his head, all he thinks is about Sivaangi and his eagerness grows multi-fold as he is yet to check his phone for her responses.

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.