The trip

Since everything came out into the open, Y/n hadn't spent a minute alone. If she wasn't with Gojo, she was with Nanami and if he wasn't available, she spent her days following Yaga around. Even her nights were spent with a guard. Gojo had practically moved her into his place.

That day she was sitting on her packed suitcase watching Gojo try to decide whether to pack pack a white button up or a light blue one. He stood in front of tge mirror with only a towel around his waist, no blind fold and floppy wet white hair.

"What do you think?" He asked glancing behind his shoulder at her.

"Light blue, suits your eyes," she murmured.

He gave her a wink, "Thank you, my sweet Y/n,"

Y/n rolled her eyes although she couldn't help the small flutter in her stomach at his words.

She'd packed pretty quickly. Opting to pack two formal outfits, 2 jackets in case it got cold and mostly comfortable clothes that were easy to move in.

They were heading to a 4 day meeting between all the major clans and Gojo was excited. He never was excited for these things and usually found them very boring.

But this time, he was.

Because she was coming with him.

Y/n watched him put on the blue shirt with a pleased look on his face. She really liked this guy.

But she couldn't say she fully understood him... There were some things that were hard to read about Gojo Satoru. For example, as she sat on the suit case she wondered if he was excited because they would be spending time together or if he was more excited at the prospect of flexing his power to everyone at the meeting.

Considering that Y/n's family would be in attendance, bringing her to the meeting seemed like a bad idea (Nanami and Yaga said as much). But she suspected Gojo was bringing her as a way of showing that nobody would be able to touch her while he was there... no one would dare. And she thought he got a kick out of that.

Actually she also kind of got a kick out of it.

He is, after all, the strongest. And it felt nice to feel at ease.

"What do you want to do when we get there?" Gojo asked her as he dropped the towel wrapped around his waist.

Y/n's eyes dropped to between his legs and felt her cheeks heat up. She averted her eyes and cleared her throat, "I don't know..."

"Come on, let's do something together before we get stuck in all that clan drama," he said, a tinge of humor in his voice.

Y/n shrugged and decided to say the weirdest thing that came into her mind, "Let's go on a hot air balloon and then use the height advantage to shoot random people with paintball guns."

Gojo paused and then laughed, "That sounds hilarious. I'll see what I can do."

She laughed too.

"I'm serious, I'll make a plan for you, sweetness," he said as he bent down to put a pair of underwear on.

Y/n rolled her eyes at him, "Alright, Mr. Make a plan. You need to hurry up, flights leaving in 4 hours."

"So? If we're late, I'll just warp us there," he shrugged, moving towards the bes to grab a pair of tan chinos.

"You could," she agrees. Y/n stood up, bending down to put her suitcase upright, "But it's a long way. It'll definitely tire you out."

He buttoned up his pants and took two long strides until he was standing right in front of her. He put his hands on her hips and leaned forward to whisper in her ear, his breath tickled her neck, "You want me full of energy, huh? You could've told me that's what you wanted before I got dressed..."