Itadori Yuuji

Y/n's eyes snapped open. She was in her bed, safe in her room. She took a deep breath, remembering those hellish 4 weeks she'd spent as a prisoner.

"Damn, Gojo was a real asshole back then," she whispered to herself.

It was still dark. A sliver of moonlight shone through a small opening in her curtains, painting part of her wall a silvery white. Y/n stared at it for a few seconds waiting for her heartbeat to slow down.

"Why don't you just rat me out, then?"

"Because I'm sort of rooting for you."

That small part of their conversation played in her head. Looking back, she realised he'd meant it. He really had been rooting for her. Because when it came down to it... Gojo was the one who saved her life.

She reached over to the side table next to her. Her phone was charging there, the number "98" on the screen indicating her battery was almost full.

She unlocked it to check if she had any texts.

A message from Setsuna popped up.

Setsuna: I hope you're bring careful! Word is your daddy is moving a little mad rn.

Y/n felt a chill down her spine. First, her brother wants to see her and now Setsuna was warning her about her Father.

"Damn it," she muttered feeling the familiar itch of anxiety creeping up on her.

She quickly opened up a message she knew would probably cheer her up or at least change the mood.

Don't pick up: You really need to start letting me know when you get home safe😑.

Don't pick up: So Sukuna's vessel is still sleeping. Should I draw a dick on his face lol🤣?

Don't pick up: So I'm not allowed to drive the cars anymore🥲. I'll tell you why later. So I can't drive us to work tomorrow 😪

Don't pick up: I'll be over in the morning to walk you to the train, though 😊.

Don't pick up: typing...

Y/n smiled a little at herself reading the messages from Satoru. He really did add fun to her days. She waited for him to finish typing.

Don't pick up: I'm outside.

"Weirdo," she muttered to herself getting out of the bed to get dressed. She liked to sleep naked. She put on a white hoodie over her naked body and reached into her cupboard for a pair of shorts.

Once she was dressed she made her way to the front door of her small apartment, closing her bedroom door behind her. She texted Gojo.

Y/n: Why?

Don't pick up: Bored of waiting for the kid to wake up so I warped here.

She opened the door, locking her phone after reading his message.

There he stood, holding an old looking DVD in front of his face. He was wearing his normal black outfit that he wore to work. Y/n figured it was because he was technically still on the job, waiting waiting Itadori Yuuji to wake up.

She grabbed the DVD from him, revealing his smiling face and the usual blindfold over his eyes.

Turning it over to read it, she quickly realised it was home made. The cover had pictures if Gojo all over it. The title reading, "Thoughts: from the greatest man in the world."

"You want us to sit and watch you brag about yourself?" She sighed.

Gojo just smiled at her like he knew something she didn't, "There's a surprise in there."