Sukuna's vessel

They got into the car with Gojo in the driver's seat.  He started driving silently, tapping his fingers on the steering wheel to the song playing on the radio. The sky outside looked a little bleak that day. Y/n liked days like these only if she was going to spend it snuggled up inside. She hadn't done that since...

"Do you think it'll rain today?" She asked.

"Probably, " Satoru said confidently, "Around 1 pm."

"I forgot you can almost see into the future," Y/n murmured, leaning her head against the seat and staring out the window at the city blurring past them.

"Almost," he said.

"Thanks for picking me up today, Satoru," she said turning her head to look at him, his blindfold was off, "You didn't have to. It was very thoughtful of you."

Gojo flicked his eyes towards her, his gaze softening and a small genuine smile forming on his lips.

He looked back at the road before his usual confident smirk came back, "I'm just doing what I need to do to get you into my bed."

Y/n rolled her eyes but chuckled a bit, "Want me to beat your ass again?"

"Woah woah woah," Satoru protested, "I am not the one who fainted during our fight."

"If I hadn't fainted do you think you would've won, Gojo?" Y/n teased.

"With ease, L/n" he replied.

The sound of her last name sent a pang of discomfort to her stomach. A silence descended over the car for a few seconds before Gojo started loudly singing along to the song on the radio. At first, Y/n complained and tried to get him to stop. But by the time Gojo was pulling into the gates at Jujutsu high, she was singing with him too.

******

"So I'll be putting you under Gojo-san for now, just until you find your feet then I'll assign you your own teaching schedule," Yaga said, handing Y/n a few documents she needed to familiarize herself with.

"Can't I chill with Nanami?" She protested loud enough for Gojo to hear.

"I'm not a teacher, " Nanami said from a chair in the back of the room. He sat up super straight in the chair, his blonde hair and suit looking immaculate.

"Exactly," Gojo added, "But I am a teacher, a very good one at that... I can teach you so many things in and outside the workplace."

"Yaga-san, I would like to file a sexual harassment complaint against Gojo Satoru," Y/n said, turning to face Yaga.

"Gojo, control yourself. This is a place of work," Nanami said.

"Thank you Nanami," Y/n beamed at him.

Nanami paid absolutely no attention to her.

Yaga was rubbing his temples out of frustration with the three young adults.

"You never smile at me the way you smiled at Nanami just now," Gojo pouted.

"Please just get to work."

Y/n, Gojo and Nanami walked out of Principal Yaga's office. Gojo was making unnecessary noise talking about starting a Gojo Satoru fan club while Y/n,just as loudly, talked about something else entirely in an attempt to ignore Gojo. Nanami paid all of 2 seconds to their noise before pulling out his phone and ignoring them.

"I don't have a class to teach today," Gojo finally said in a normal tone, "Fushiguro is out on a mission to find one of Sukuna's fingers and the second year's pretty much take care of themselves"

"Are you sure about sending Megumi out there alone? Sukuna's fingers tend to attract lots of curses," Y/n asked., her e/c eyes widening.

"He'll be fine," Gojo said coolly, "It should still have it's seal on it, besides he'll call me if he needs help and I'll be there."