mistake?

They sat next to each other under the flourescent white lights inside the mostly empty train. His thigh was leaning against hers, their fingers intertwined. It was a rare moment where neither of them said a word but so much was being communicated. There was an air of warmth around them, of mutual fondness but under all that still floated some uncertainty.

Y/n tried to ignore her negative thoughts and chose to enjoy the moment. Maybe tomorrow she'd have to make it clear to Satoru that she had no intention of ever getting that close to anyone ever again. But for now. She chose to just be happy. She closed her eyes sighing and dropped her head onto Satoru's chest. She felt his head land on top of hers.

The train whizzed passed the night, the city lights looked like streaks of light racing past them.

The intercom announced that their stop was only 5 mins away. She felt Gojo's fingers tightened over hers slightly and she wondered if he felt the same anxiety that she did. That when the train ride ends this moment may end too.

She felt a soft kiss on her forehead.

******

They walked hand-in-hand to Y/n's apartment. They were mostly quiet as if saying something might ruin the moment. Y/n snuck glances at him a few times to find him looking quite happy with a smile sitting on his lips. She found herself smiling back, his mood reflecting hers. A few times she caught him watching her, his blue eyes still uncovered. Gojo being who he was wouldn't shyly look away. Instead he'd wink at her or smile wider.

They eventually arrived at her door.

They both seemed frozen in place, facing her door. Neither unwilling to end this moment. Eventually Y/n pulled out her keys sighing. She slipped the key into the keyhole and unlocked the door. She opened the door seeing into her dark apartment. Gojo stepped inside to do his usual sweep of the apartment to make sure nobody was waiting to kidnap her.

She stepped inside in the meantime, hanging up her puffer jacket.

"It's safe," he said walking back to her.

"Thank you," she replied.

A beat of silence followed that.

Then he sighed, "Alright, fuck it."

He grabbed her waist and pulled her flush against his body, bending down to kiss her. She complied easily reaching up to wrap her arms around his neck. He pushed her against the wall, closing the door at the same time.

The mood was a little more frantic this time. Y/n felt entangled in him. Her fingers were in his hair and his were running all over her body. He lifted one of her legs and put himself between her legs. She could feel how hard he was already. She bit gently on his lower lip and his breath hitched. She gently pushed on his chest to lead him onto her couch. She pushed him onto it. He landed softly on his butt.

She stood over him and, making eye contact, took off her turtle neck and tossed it aside. She then straddled him. The whole time Gojo couldn't keep his eyes off of her.

"Take off your top," she whispered to him.

He obeyed stripping until his torso was exposed. Y/n admired his muscular shoulders, arms and abs. She ran her fingers from his neck to his chest, leaving a trail of goosebumps.

He leaned over to kiss the flesh of the parts of her breasts that were exposed under her lacy black bra. His hands cupped her ass and she began to grind on top of him.

"Y/n," he breathed, "careful"

She didn't stop, "Of what, baby?".

He suddenly stood up, holding her up with ease. He flipped her around so she was lying on her back on the couch and he was hovering over her.