Miss You, Kiruka!

Start from the beginning

Ashwin is visibly excited hearing the song and Sivaangi continues singing, "Munbe Vaa".

Ashwin slips to sleep and so is Sivaangi.

***

In the morning, Ashwin gets up a bit early. He gets ready to office as usual but without any enthusiasm as he knows office is going to bore him with Sivaangi. When he is about to leave office, he gets a phone call from his boss checking his whereabouts. He conveys that he is on the way to office as he walks to his neighbour place to pick up the bike. On the way to office he makes a phone call to Sarath for checking his status. Ashwin is like... Thank God! He is in office already. As soon as he reaches office, he rushes to cafe to check if Sivaangi has come to office to surprise him. Nah! She has not. He sees Sarath waiting for him. Ashwin orders two cups of coffee and takes the sit opposite to him.

"Partner... office varavey pudikala Sivaangi illama."

"Appa-ku phone panniya? Friday thaanae kelamba pora? What about Sree?"

"Naan enna sonna... nee enna sollara." Ashwin speaks out of frustration. And then he adds, "Spoke with Sree... We agreed to go on Saturday night. En custome kooda ready avanagaliku match ah."

Ashwin looks at Sarath, "I've no interest and so is she. We are doing this for the sake of our family."

Sarath keeps mum and so Ashwin adds, "Vera enna panna mudiyum. En appa kitta eppadi solla poren theriyala."

"Avanga kitta sollidu that you are into a relationship." Sarath confuses him.

"Vaipey illa. See.. we are clear that this is not going to work. We are doing everything for fooling our families. Now if I go and open about my relationship to her.... It is going to worse things. And I will reveal about it first to Sivaangi and then to Sree."

"That's right. What if Sree uses that as a weapon against you. So better wait. You can confess to Sivaangi first. I am sure she will accept you. Then you can tell Sree about the relationship and call for divorce partner." Sarath also echoes Ashwin's mind.

Ashwin is kind of happy. They get into cabin to continue the pending works from last week.

***

At around seven in the evening, Ashwin alarm goes off. He realizes that he is yet to send Sivaangi a message. He unlocks the phone to check his WhatsApp. Fifteen Messages... sent all throughout the day.

"Have you reached office?"

"Oye... Ashwin-eyy... Aala kaanom?"

"Someone is busy...."

"Oh... oh..."

"Sir, do you remember me?"

"By the way I'm Sivaangi."

"Are you busy with your work?"

"I am the only one missing you."

A voice message: "Evano oruvan vaasikkiraan iruttil irundhu naan yaasikkiren. Evano oruvan vaasikkiraan iruttil irundhu naan yaasikkiren. Thavam pol irundhu yosikkiren adhai thavanai muraiyil nesikkiren. Kettu kettu naan kirangukiren ketpadhu evano ariyavillai kaattu moongilin kadhukullae avan oodhum ragasiyam puriyavillai."

"How's the song?"

"Spoke to Sarath Anna... He said you are busy with meetings."

"Call me when you are available."

"Miss you, Ashwin-eyy."

"Oye kiruka... unna rombavae miss pannaren."

"Severe body pain.... gonna sleep now... text me when you reach home."

Ashwin is like..."Shit... this work." He sends a text, "Sivaangi-ma sorry...stuck with meetings. Just now came out and saw all the messages. I am going tostart now. Shall reach home and text you. If you are awake, let's videochat."

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIES WITHOUT FAIL...

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.