Chapter 52

Sebastian's POV

Making our comeback to McKinley was a bit nerve-wracking, but everyone surprised us by actually being proud that we won. They all gave us a warm welcome, even throwing confetti and putting up a banner in the main hall. For once Glee club was cool......and it felt great.

Though now that Nationals is over, we just need to get through the school year. Of course there's still the stress of passing final exams and the amount of difficultly depends on the student. Puck studied his ass off with the help of coach Beiste and thankfully he was able to pass his history exam. Thanks to that, Puck will be able to graduate on time, only making me realize that all of the seniors will be leaving soon.

It's a little bittersweet to think that, but it's not like I didn't know it was coming. I just wished it wasn't coming so soon. I've had a lot of fun with everyone and the adventures we've been through. Life has been pretty good these past few months, so why do I suddenly feel so......depressed? So empty? Maybe I just don't want them to go yet.

Though I don't need that negativity in my life right now, so pushing away those thoughts I got through my usual morning routine. I focused on the bright side, it's almost summer break, so I might as well try to have fun with my friends in the limited school days I have left before it's over.

Arriving at my locker, I organized my stuff like usual before closing it and having the shit scared out of me.

"Do you want to give me a heart attack or something? Stop being so sneaky." I said as Puck gave me a look.

"No, it's one of my personality traits besides badass." He replied, getting me to roll my eyes before asking him what he wanted.

"Next week, pool party at my place. You in?" He asked, surprising me again by his offer.

Thinking for a moment, a pool party did sound like fun, but it's been a while since I've been to a party. Also knowing Puck, it's probably going to be a bit on the wild side. Though I might as well live while I'm young, right?

"You know what......why not? I'm in. Who else is going?" I asked, a bit curious as we started walking down the hall together.

"Everyone in Glee club, duh.......a few other seniors too. Might as well party hard before we leave this joint, ya know?" He informed me, making me understand, but I thought of something.

"Hey is it ok if I invite the Warblers? A few of them are seniors too and they could do with some fun." I asked and he had an expression on his face that looked like he was thinking, but in usual Puck fashion he didn't take long to make a decision.

"I heard private school kids know how to party, so I'd like to see that for myself. Bring the bird boys."

"You got it."

TIME SKIP --> FRIDAY EVENING

It was a bit different hanging out at Kurt's place, especially when Blaine and Hunter were with us. Currently we were just watching TV in Kurt's room, Kurt and Blaine sitting on the bed while me and Hunter sat on the floor , but eventually we moved onto chatting about random things.

"You know....you guys aren't that bad. Sorry it took a while for us to all hang out like this." Hunter said as he shifted a bit to a different sitting position. 

"It's fine. I know this year has been.....a lot to say the least......but that doesn't matter." Kurt said, all of us sharing an awkward look before Blaine continued.