89

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

They quickly landed in their wanted location in flashes of white. The bright contrasting with the dark of the death eaters that flew around them, attacking the five teenagers that held what they wanted.

The first sight coming to Rosalind's eyes was Luna being attacked by Rodolphus Lestrange, anger surged through her as she glared deeply seeing the large gash on the blondes eyebrow, blood seeping heavily from it. They had hurt the people she cared about, they had hurt children! They wouldn't get away with it, not again.

"Don't hesitate!" Mad-eye ordered, quickly getting into a duel with a deatheater that noticed their presence quickly.

The members of the Order quickly ran off to try and help, throwing spells and hexes at anyone who tried to get in their way, their main goal being getting the younger ones to safety.

If not in their situation Rosalind would have laughed at a gang of Deatheaters fighting five teenagers, it was rather pathetic that they were still losing despite having years on them.

"Expelliarmus" Rosalind fired at the man, his wand flying across the room leaving him disarmed. He turned around in shock, only to catch the sight of Reinmond, who quickly ran to stand infront of him once his sister removed his weapon.

"You traitor! I'll kill you-" he was cut off as Reinmond head butted him straight in the face, the man falling unconscious from the harsh impact, his nose bleeding profusely and leaking into the rocks that he lay upon. Reinmond never liked him anyways.

"That will hurt in the morning, come on love" the eldest Knight grabbed Luna and rushed her behind a rock, telling her to keep down and hide until everything was over. The dreamy-minded girl smiled gratefully and patted him on the arm softly, showing her gratefulness.

"Thankyou sir, you are very pretty" Reinmond felt himself smiling at the young girl, how one could be so kind and carefree in a situation like the one they were in he didn't know, but he knew she was definitely one of the good ones in this world. Plus she thought he was pretty, that little blonde was definitely in his good books.

"Stupefy" Rosalind was quick to stun a masked man as he came charging at her, jumping over his fallen body to make her way to where Ginny was trying to crawl away behind a rock, tears streaming down her face whilst she dragged herself across the floor. The youngest Knight picked the girl up and quickly moved her, trying to be as gentle as she could, the redhaired cried in pain as she clutched onto her, feeling scared and in need of her mother.

"Stay here and keep down! Your ankle is broken" she placed her down on the ground softly, not leaving any room for words as she ran off again, ducking and throwing spells left and right. She glanced up to see Tonks chasing a foggy figure around the room, Remus trying to help her by blocking off any turns that the person could make to lose her.