87

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

Rosalind was sat waiting in Grimmaulds place living room with Molly and Fleur waiting for two certain red heads to come flying in any moment.

George and Fred had planned to finally drop school, they had been sneaking out of Hogwarts every weekend to set up their shop in Diagon Alley with the help of Rosalind, Charlie, Bill and Fleur. Everything was now in place and they would even sneak out new products so Rosalind could place them in the shop for when they opened it. The two mischief makers had planned a big leavers bang that would hopefully get them their last terror out of Umbridge, it was going to be a full set display of fireworks that would interrupt the fifth years' O.W.L exams. Rosalind had been laughing for hours after they had told her their plans, wishing she could of been there to see Umbrige's face when a large firework in the shape of a dragon came chasing after her; the dragon having been Rosalind's idea of course.

Molly had actually for once been supportive of the idea, the twins having shown her their close to up and running jokeshop one weekend that made her completely supportive of their dreams. She almost cried knowing they weren't her little twins anymore, they were all grown up and going to start their own business. Her only regret is that she didn't support them sooner.

The joke shop looked brilliant, it stood out greatly from the rest of the shops and even with not being opened yet urged everyone to want to go inside. The products Fred and George had created were fantastic aswell, they consisted of Extendable Ears, a Reusable Hangman, Skiving Snackboxes, and Fred and George's special WonderWitch products, such as; Love Potions, Ten-Second Pimple Vanishers, and Pygmy Puffs. There was also talk of a section of Muggle Magic Tricks, which may not sell as good as other products but would still be fun for people to try out.

A loud hoot was heard as Grimmauld place's door opened. The two twins coming in with shit-eating grins both holding their broomsticks proudly. The three women who were sat in the living room got up and went out into the hall, the men that had been upstairs coming out of their rooms to see who had entered the house in a loud manner.

"We are free!" Fred cheered, Sirius clapping for them loudly from the top of the stairs as they leant their brooks againt the wall.

"I'm so proud of you both" Rosalind rushed to them, pulling them both into a big hug as they spun her around happily. They had so much adrenaline and their laughter still hadn't calmed down from hours before; the look on Umbridges face was absolutely priceless. They had flew their way back to Grimmauld place, quickly escaping the scene before Filch could try and bomb them with a canon. Safe to say filch absolutely despised them and Umbridge definitely wanted them dead now.

"Wish you could have been there! We managed to try and zap that slimy blondie whilst we were at it" The girl laughed at George's words, trying not to howl at the fact Malfoy almost got to be a victim of Fred and George's prank. Good, he deserved it.

Sirius looked down at them nostalgically, clinging to Remus' arm whilst he thought about a certain James potter. They reminded him of him and James so much, that was definitely something they would have done back in their day. If James would have been alive, he would have definitely adored the twins and took them under his wing, they were pranksters and amazing ones just like he had been. He would have definitely helped them, of course not without being scolded by lily for doing so but he would have. Sirius and Remus missed him, it wasn't the same without him there.

"Good, you two lucky sods didn't even have to complete your N.E.W.Ts" she ruffled their hair before letting Molly Weasley squeeze herself in between them to hug them, the boys closing their eyes to savour the feeling of their mother telling them how proud she was of them. That was all they had ever wanted, for Molly to accept that they didn't want to work in the ministry like their dad or Percy, they wanted to let their imaginations run wild and she was finally on board with letting them. She let them tell her all about their new products and she even let them test some on her. She was being the mother they needed in times like this.

"School is overrated anyways" all turned up to Remus utterly shocked at his words, Sirius being the most dramatic pretending to faint against his lover.

"That's not very 'Professorey' of you Professor" Rosalind gasped, turning to look at the top of the stairs where Remus was now holding Sirius up, Reinmond stood next to them holding back laughter.

"He's got a valid point" the eldest Knight agreed, leaning against the banister whilst waving at the twins.

"He has" Fleur agreed, placing a hand upon her fiancé's shoulder as she giggled.

"Who are you and what have you done with my Moony?" Sirius fanned himself as though he felt faint, moving to cup Remus' cheeks as he inspected him over. The werewolf swatted his hands away with a roll of his eyes and a shake of his head.

"Even I can say school isn't that fun when you know your life doesn't include academics" he smiled softly, sneaking his arm back around Sirius' waist to hold him close to his chest.

"That's true for us!" George chirped, smiling as his mum ruffled his hair playfully.

"Yes, we aren't all books and cleverness" Fred slung his arm over his brothers shoulder only to have it pushed off as George scoffed playfully.

"Who are you not calling clever you toss pot? Who is we?" The pair started play fighting in the middle of the hallway, everyone laughing as Fleur had to pull Molly out of the way so she wouldn't get caught in between them.

A loud bang on the door interrupted them, Sirius hurrying down as the owner of the house to open it only to try and close it when he saw the face of Snape, Dumbledore and the emuntore Oder standing there. Snapes face widening in surprise seeing Sirius and Rosalind standing there, rather not in Voldemort's grasp like Harry had suggested they had been.

"Let us in"

✍︎︎