37

✍︎︎

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

✍︎︎

"Rosalind!"

The raven haired girl looked up from where she rested against a wall with her potions book in hand, seeing her two favourite twins come running up to her. She snapped the book shut and turned her attention towards them watching as they quickly pegged it towards her.

"That's me" the ginger brothers stopped infront of her, both holding a certain look of determination in their eyes as they both placed their hands on their hips.

"Say our names" Fred said, the girl looking at him confused, looking towards George who nodded his head quickly. The two were obviously up to something but they always were so she just did as told.

"Uh okay..George and Fred"

"HAHA! A galleon now Freddie!" George cheered, holding his hand out with a grabby motion towards his brother who glared at Rosalind with a huff. They had been asking everyone to say their names all day so Fred could prove the point that his name was always first, however George knew that Rosalind purposely put his name first so made a bet with his twin that if she did say his name Fred owed him.

"I'm no longer your friend" the Slytherin girl snorted as the taller boy huffed and slumped against the wall next to her playfully giving her the stink eye.

"Don't worry Rosalind I'm your friend. You don't need that ugly cockroach" Fred held his hand to his chest in mock offence, sticking his tongue out at his twin childishly.

"If I'm ugly when what are you?"

"Prettier than you" Rosalind fell into a fit of laughter as the boys playfully argued, tugging on her so that she would tell the other off. She couldn't believe they were only a year younger than her sometimes but she loved their playful behaviour.

"Watch out weasleys, you might catch a disease from that" the trio became quiet as an unfamiliar voice came into hearing, turning to find it they were met with a group of seventh year boys both from Ravenclaw and Slytherin. A familiar Rodger Davies coming into their eyesight.

"And what's that meant to mean?" Rosalind stepped forwards, not at all intimidated by the group of boys.

"Well you're a freak...shagging girls who knows what diseases your ridden with" the twins fists balled at their sides as Rosalind's jaw ticked.

"Say that again"

"I mean I bet you used a love potion of that pretty french lass, better yet I bet you forced her to get with you no way would she ever get with a fa-" Rosalind didn't waist anytime lunging at the Slytherin boy who was about to call her a slur, her fist colliding with his cheek causing him to fall to the ground as she got on top of him, swinging with no hesitation for his disgusting words. It was one thing to talk about her sexuality but to accuse her of forcing someone into something. She was seeing red.

A sudden hand ragged at her short locks to try and get her off of the Slytherin boy, George and Fred now joining the fight, pushing the boys back and kneeing them in the stomachs for even daring laying their filthy hands on her.

"Get off me you lettuce munching slag" Rosalind only punched harder, picking his head up by his robes and slamming it back onto the floor, a pained howl leaving his lips. How fucking dare he.

Fred swung at the familiar Ravenclaw quidditch captain, the bastard had been jealous of Rosalind from the start, having been rejected by not only Fleur Delacour, Daphne Greengrass and many other girls because of Rosalind, the black haired boy fell to the floor  and let out a scream as the eldest ginger twin started kicking him. No one touched Rosalind.

The screams of the group of boys caught a certain teachers attention, 'professor Moody' quickly hobbling around the corner to catch Rosalind and the two ginger twins beating the homophobic boys arses. Barty crouch jr was quite impressed under his disguise, she was a fighter and a good one at that. That boy was twice her size and yet she had him withering under her. Maybe she was more like them than he thought.

"Oi!" he shouted making the two twins stop their attack on the boys they had been fighting but Rosalind didn't stop, she was seeing fury and past words of her father calling her slurs rang in her head.

"Rosalind" 'Moody' called out to her, he knew that look in her eyes she wasnt all there. He gestured to the two weasleys to get her off of the Slytherin, the two boys with bloody noses pulling their friend off of the boy who's face was more damaged due to Rosalind's rings. He deserved it tho.

Rosalind didn't fight when the twins pulled her off, only glaring down at the boy as she came back into reality. Dirty scumbag.

"What the hell is this about!" 'Moody' questioned, looking at the girl who was still watching the Slytherin on the floor, the seventh year picking himself up with his minions help and glaring at her, fear behind his eyes. He knew she was strong but he didn't know she was that strong. Which he was stupid to even underestimate her she was trained by a deatheater to fight ofcourse she would know how.

"That twat called me a slur and said I was ridden with diseases because of my sexuality!" Same sex couples weren't that accepted no but over the years they had become more known and a lot of people, especially in the wizarding world, were more accepting than muggles, just letting people love who they love. Homophobic actions were not tolerated at Hogwarts, all thanks to McGonagall who had made it a rule.

Speaking of the devil, Professor McGonagall had rounded the corner just in time to hear Rosalind's statement, her own anger building knowing Rosalind wouldn't fight for no reason and now she knew why.

"You four with me now! I'll come get you three later. Weasleys, Knight" McGonagall grabbed the four boys who started trouble and pushed them in the direction on the hospital wing, she wasn't going to let them get away with homophobia in her school.

"Weasleys go get your noses checked, Rosalind come with me" Fred and George held Rosalind's hands, not wanting to leave her but she nodded and winced seeing their noses.

"I'm sorry I got you involved in that" now she felt guilty, they had got hurt because of her.

"No! Don't you dare apologise we did this ourselves and we'll take the consequences" Fred started, seeing that look of guilt that they hated seeing on Rosalind's features.

"We weren't going to stand back and let people hurt you rose! You have nothing to be sorry for" George continued, pulling the smaller female into a hug between them. Barty crouch Jr felt quite awkward in the situation, he had never seen someone who was bonded with so many people, he wasn't a people person at all but it seemed his god daughter was. So many people she cared about.

"Knight, come on"

✍︎︎

𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙𝑠 ✍︎︎𝑓𝑙𝑒𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑟जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें