20

☕︎︎

☕︎︎

"Kiss me"

Fleur had whispered, Rosalind feeling like she was in a dream at that moment. Fleur wanted to kiss her, she was asking her to kiss her. She couldn't possibly be in reality right now, it had to be her mind playing tricks on her.

"Are you sure?" Rosalind's voice was soft and delicate, a tone the french girl had never head from her before. She didn't know how much Fleur wanted this, how with each second that passed the urge to just smash their lips together grew.

"Please" with that, Rosalind leant down further, her lips ghosting over the blondes first incase she decided she wanted to back away. When the only movement made was Fleur arching to try and reach her lips, she let a small smile slip onto her face before she connected their lips in a warm kiss.

A soft kiss; it started as their lips brushing against eachothers delicately, getting the first ever taste of one another. They both felt as though they were on cloud nine, a feeling of lightness being spread through their bodies.

Rosalind moved one of her hands down to Fleurs hips, the other holding her cheek as the french girl widened her legs and allowed her to rest between them, hooking one of them around her waist and tangling her fingers in her short hair as the kiss became more passionate.

It wasn't too rough, nor too slow, there was no battle to be won only the seeking of union between them, the yearning for closeness and the urge to experience the sensation of the new emotions that spread through them. Lust, adoration, safety, desire. Their breaths mingled and a blush rose to Fleurs cheeks as their tongues touched, allowing the Slytherin girl to enter her mouth with no hesitation. Rosalind groaned at the sweetness of the girl, she tasted delicious, her vanilla chapstick being strong on Rosalind's tastebuds.

As they separated to catch their breaths, they rested their foreheads against one another's, grinning widely. Giggles echoed around the room as Fleur flipped them over and straddled Rosalind's waist, the Slytherin sitting up so her back rested against her head board.

The blonde pecked her lips once more, a giddy feeling taking over her as she smiled like she never had before. A smile that had Rosalind staring in complete and utter adoration as she practically glowed.

"You're so beautiful" she was mesmerised, the Knight girl rubbed up and down her hips, placing a kiss upon her jugular making Fleur bite her lip holding back any sounds. That felt better than it probably should have.

"My beauty is nothing compared to yours" it was definitely cliche and cheesy but the pair didn't care, too infatuated with eachother to even have any other thoughts cloud their minds that weren't the girl infront of them.

"Shit" at her sudden curse Fleur looked at her confused, a panicked look following. Had she done something wrong? Did she not actually like the kiss? Was she a bad kisser?

"What?"

"It's midnight, will you get in trouble for staying out so late?" Fleur looked at the clock that lay on Rosalinds bedside table with wide eyes. She could have sworn it wasn't that late when she arrived at Rosalind's room. Had they been kissing that long? It hadn't felt like they had, if anything Fleur felt like their make out had been too short. She wanted to do it again.

"Non, Madame Maxime knows I'm with you. She won't get me into trouble" the french girl smiled and started playing with Rosalind's hair, fascinated by the crimson red like she always was.

"Do you like it?" Rosalind smirked, wrapping her arms around the girls waist so they were pushed flush together, chest touching.

"Mhm, however I think it would be better blue" with a cheeky grin she raked her fingers through Rosalind's hair, the girls head lolling back at the divine sensation of Fleurs nails against her scalp.

"Oh really? I'll keep that in mind" she was definitely going to change it to blue now, if Fleur thought it would look nice blue then it was getting changed to blue.

Fleurs demeanour suddenly changed whilst she bit her lip nervously, the emerald eyed girl narrowing her eyes as she rubbed her waist comfortingly. Rosalind didn't know what she thought about to have her mood suddenly drop but she didn't know if she wanted to know or not.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"Can I stay the night" taken back by her question, Rosalind's eyes widened which made Fleur think she was going to say no, getting ready to hop off the girls lap and run back to the Beauxbatons carriage only to have Rose pull her back down. She thought she was about to say what they were doing was wrong, not asking if she could spend the night. Bloody hell she almost gave her a mini heart attack.

"Of course you can" the girl felt heat spread from her neck to her cheeks, a redness forming on her skin , it was just that Rosalind had never let a girl into her bed before. She never let any of her flings get in or sleep in her bed, to be honest she never even got in theirs either she only did things with people in moments of desperation in broom cupboards. She had said on a various amount of occasions that she would only want someone she truly liked and trusted to have the pleasure of sleeping next to her.

Fleur beamed and looked down with an upturn of her plump lips, Rosalind chuckling at how cute she looked. The girl shifted her off of her lap, placing her onto the bed before walking over to her wardrobe and pulling out a large oversized black shirt along with some shorts for Fleur to wear.

"Would you want to cha-"

"Yes please, merci!" Fleur wasted no time in grabbing the clothes off of Rosalind, kissing her cheek before heading behind the Slytherins black out changing screen which was next to her wardrobe. Rosalind took this as an opportunity to change herself whilst Fleur wasn't looking, throwing on a long sleeved hoodie with some black tracksuit bottoms that showed no evidence of what laid beneath them. She wanted to at least have a few good moments with Fleur before she possibly found her ugly for the scars that littered her stomach and arms, even some on her thighs.

Just on the other side of the changing screen, Fleur basked in the pretty scent of Rosalind that lingered on the clothes she gave her, a giddy feeling washing over her like a young child with their first crush. She looked at herself in the mirror, a smile she hadn't even seen on herself being present. She didn't think she had ever been this happy before.

Tugging on the bobble that held her hair up, she let her hair fall down out of it and flow down her back, a pleasurable hum leaving her lips as the tightness from the bobble was removed.

"Are you done?" Rosalind called out to her receiving a hum of a 'yes' in response. Fleur walked out and Rosalind was gobsmacked at how good she looked dressed in all back with her silky blonde locks no longer in a ponytail but resting on her shoulders. Now that was beauty.

"Take a picture, it will last longer" Fleur teased, using the line Rosalind used on her when they had first spoke.

"Oh don't mind me I definitely will. Hold on, let me grab my camera"

✍︎︎