88

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

The room was full of panic as the whole order piled into the kitchen, Dumbledore hurrying to speak before them. It was complete and utter havoc, the ones who didn't know what were going on were shouting out worries and the ones who did were trying to shout out orders.

The order had been gathered by Dumbledore to inform them that Harry and five other students from Hogwarts by the names of Hermione Granger, Ronald Weasley, Ginny Weasley, Neville Longbottom and Luna Lovegood had broken into the Department of Mysteries.

"What do you mean they are at the Department of Mysteries?!" Rosalind demanded, the loudness of her voice causing the room to go quiet which made Dumbledore let out a thankful sigh. It was a great use to him that they were all intimidated by her.

"It is believed that Voldemort was channeling Harry's mind, he had made him think he saw Sirius and you being tortured by him to lure him there" the calmness of Dumbledores tone unnerved Rosalind as she took a step forward with narrowed eyes, Fleur being quick to pull her back.

"What?!" Sirius shouted, he too stepping forwards and demanding answers.

"Why would they be there? Why would he want them there?" Molly screeched, her heart lurching as they mentioned that Ron and Ginny were with them. They were her children and they could have been in danger for all she knew.

"...the prophecy" Rosalind's face held realisation as Dumbledore nodded, Sirius turning to look at her confused.

"The prophecy, he needed Harry to find the prophecy!" She exclaimed, hands flying to tug on her hair realising how much danger the twins were in.

"What were we standing here for?! Let's go!" Dumbledore was quick to stop Molly from moving whilst he shook his head.

"No Mrs Weasley, you won't be going" he pushed her back gently into Arthur arms, the woman being completely outraged.

"I beg your pardon?! Those are my children!" She fought against her husbands grasp, Fred and George listening in worry from behind the door.

"I am well aware Mrs Weasley but you need to stay here" he turned to look around the room.

"Moody, Kingsley and Tonks you'll go..you too Lupin" he nodded to them, the four standing up straight  and getting ready to leave out of the door, Remus pressing a kiss to Sirius' lips only to be stopped by Rosalind before they could even step foot out of the door.

"Hold the fuck up! I'm going!" She stated matter of factly, Fleurs eyes going wide as she did so. That was a suicide mission, they didn't know how many deatheaters would be in there. Surely she wasn't going to lead herself into a death trap on her own, there was no way Fleur was letting her out of her sight whether she went or not.

"Me too! That's my godson!" Sirius stood next to her, face holding no room for arguments.

"And those are my children!" Molly fumed, still struggling against Arthur's hold. She was their mother and her children were in danger, she could have throttled Dumbledore on the spot for keeping her from going to save them.

"Rosalind, Sirius-"

"No! I'm going. End of" Rosalind glared at the old man, her face giving him flashbacks to a certain Slytherin woman who used to attend Hogwarts. She had the features of a Black, dark narrowed eyes that held so many emotions and a sneer that could shake anyone down.

"They are in there because of us! We are going" Dumbledore sighed knowing there was no way he could get the pair to not go, they would find a way in if they had to. The both of them were both as stubborn as eachother and would do things by themselves.

"Bring Reinmond too, he might throw them off" Moody said, pulling Reinmond up next to them with a pat on the back. He saw him just about to argue that 'if his little sister was going then he was too' and decided to save him an argument.

"I'm coming the-"

"No!" Rosalind whipped around to shake her head at her fiancé, rushing to cup her face and press a kiss to her lips. She wouldn't let Fleur go into a place like that, it was way too dangerous and the thought of her getting hurt sent her spiralling. She was already worried about the five kids in there, she couldn't worry about Fleurs safety too.

"You're staying here" she said firmly, making Fleur let out a humourless laugh, no way in hell was she letting her lover walk into a death trap on her own.

"No-"

"I'm being serious Fleur, stay here. Molly will only listen to you. Stay" Fleur wasn't given any room to talk as Rosalind kissed her passionately once more, distracting her before pushing her backwards, securing her into the arms of Fred and George who had walked in. She looked shocked as Rosalind did so, trying to pull out od their grasp seeing her lover start to walk out of the room with the rest that were going. She couldn't let Fleur get hurt, most people she loved would be in that Department and she needed some peace of mind knowing that her world was safe at home with Molly and Arthur.

"We'll come back love, Don't worry. Don't miss me too much" Sirius winked at the blonde playfully, flipping his hair dramatically before dragging Rosalind out with him.

"I love you Frenchy" Rosalind shouted to her as they left the house, Fleur watching with her mouth agape as they disappeared quickly, Fred and George not letting go of her knowing she would try and run after them.

"I love you too, you stubborn girl"

Nerves raked through Rosalind's body trying to hope that the five teenagers weren't hurt in any way. She couldn't stomach the thought of one of them getting hurt by a deatheater.

"They'll be okay. We'll be okay too Princess, I promise"

✍︎︎