4

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

The great hall was full and lively, all years sat at their house tables , friends chatting away excitedly, or in Rosalinds case, firing back insults at the slytherin table, who had all screamed blood traitor as soon as she walked through the doors(just like they had been doing since she arrived at Hogwarts) and sat at the Griffindoor table with Fred and George weasley, the two ginger boys latching onto her and refusing to let her go. So McGonagall-much to snapes
annoyance- let her sit where she wanted. Which she normally did anyways.

The head of Griffindoor had a soft for the rebellious slytherin.

She was originally going to sit with Maximus who had dragged her with him after finding her again on the train, but seeing Cedrics longing stairs at her best friend, she practically forced him back to the hufflepuff table.

"Blood traitor!"

"Yep that's me" Rosalind had chirped back happily and blew a kiss to the pug faced pansy Parkinson who seemed to be obsessed with the older girl. Pansy was caught off guard by the kiss, her cheeks darkening with a rosy blush whilst she sneered at the Raven haired girl. Rosalind had a talent of making anyone flustered even if they hate her. Ron was convinced she had some Veela in her.

"Quieten down! Now I have an announcement before we all become too befuddled by our excellent feast" The loud voice of Dumbledore caught everyone's attention and settled down the loud chatter.

"This castle will not only be your home this year but home to some very special guests aswell" Dumbledore stated, Rosalind being smacked by Hermione when she tried to stop her self from bursting out laughing seeing filch run down the isle of students. Salazar that man was horrid but she had to admit he was absolute jokes.

"You see Hogwarts has been chosen to host a legendary event, the Triwizard tournament." George and Fred shared a smirk with Rosalind, the slytherin girl catching Maximus' eye from across her table, who shook his head at her. He knew exactly what that look meant and no way was he letting her participate in that tournament.

"Now for those of you who do not know the Triwizard tournament brings together three schools for a series of magical contests, for each school a single student is selected to compete" the slytherin girl mouthed to her best friend at the hufflepuff table that she's going to compete, only to receive a stern look from the dark haired boy. If she thought she was going into this contest she had another thing coming.

"Let me be clear, if chosen you stand alone and trust me when I say these contests are not for the faint-hearted but..more of that later but for not please join me in welcoming the lovely ladies of the beauxbatons academy of magic"