28

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

"Happy birthday to you!"

The two girls, who were cuddling in Rosalind's bed, were woken up by her alarm clock all of a sudden blasting the happy birthday tune. Fleur groaning as she sat up and rubbed her eyes, watching Rosalind try to turn the thing off quickly. It was definitely Maximus and the twins who charmed her alarm clock to do that, they did it every bloody year.

Fleur having only just registered what the words of the song said, turned to look at her girlfriend, who was already trying to sneak under the covers away from her, with a glare. It was her birthday and she wasn't told!

"Rosalind Knight!" Fleur jumped on her, straddling her waist and grabbed her pillow starting to smack her with it. The birthday girl screaming as she was cursed out in both french and English.

"how could you not tell me!" Fluer kept wacking her, Rosalind holding her hands up infront of her face to try and stop the brutal pillow attack. Fleur pouted when Rosalind grabbed her thigh and flipped them, holding her hands above her head and snatching the pillow from her grasp.

"Will you stop hitting me?"

"Non! You didn't tell me your birthday! So now I don't have a present for you and seem like such an awful girlfriend!" Fleur sulked, her lip pursing as she glared daggers at the girl above her, only receiving a snort back which annoyed her even more.

"Girlfriend hm?" They had never actually called the other girlfriend before, their relationship was more unlabelled than labelled but Rosalind wouldn't deny that she loved Fleur calling herself hers.

"Well yes, is that not what we are. I like you, you like me. We are in a relationship...so girlfriends" Rosalind nodded and leant down to try and kiss her but Fleur moved her head to the side pettily.

"Don't try and change the subject!" She said sassily making Rosalind huff, what did a girl have to do to get a kiss on her birthday.

"I am very very sorry that I didn't tell you. I just don't like my birthday that much is all" Fleur understood from the tone of her voice that she didn't want to discuss it and sighed dramatically, trying to change atmosphere not wanting Rosalind to get upset so early in the morning.

"Then I guess I'll just have to make you like it" Rosalind was about to ask her what she meant, but she didn't get the chance as she was flipped back over onto her back as Fleur straddled her, crashing her lips onto hers passionately. Rosalind immediately kissed back, her hands gripping Fleurs thighs whilst the girls rested upon her chest.

Rosalind smirked as she flipped them over once again, them both laughing when Fleur squealed. Rosalind set herself in between Fleurs legs whilst the french girls hands went to gripping her, now black and blue, hair. The kiss was becoming more heated and it was becoming heated very fast, which is why Rosalind slowed down her kissing into gentle pecks before pulling away, catching her breathe whilst starting to peck all over Fleurs face. She didn't want to rush anything yet.