29

✍︎︎

✍︎︎

"Didn't I tell you that you didn't need to get me anything"

Fleur rolled her eyes as Rosalind gave her a look, if she thought she wasn't going to go out of her way to get her a present then she was very much mistaken. She couldn't get an actual present shipped to Hogwarts fast enough so until she could go shopping she went with the next best thing that Rosalind adored. Flowers.

After her dulling breakfast with that letter from her brother, Fleur had stolen Rosalind away saying that she had somehow convinced Dumbledoor to write Rosalind a pass day off of lessons. Rosalind didn't know how she did it but she definitely wasn't complaining.

"Yes however these Roses are just a filler present and they are charmed so they will never die" Fleur beamed happily, Rosalind smiling at her and kissing her cheek in thanks. The roses were very beautiful, they were white but had green and blue marks on them that blended in with the soft creme petals.

"They are gorgeous. Thankyou" the Slytherin kissed her on the cheek once more before letting her conjoin their arms as they walked back to Rosalind's dorm, deciding it was far too cold to stay outside with the heavily falling snow. That dorm room seemed to be the only place they were spending their time in.

"Have you managed to find out how to work that egg yet?" Rosalind asked which made Fleur sigh and shake her head. She had no luck with that deafening thing, every time she opened it, it just let out that awful racket.

"No but I know you will help me" the girl giggled when Rosalind picked her up as soon as they entered the dorm and chucked her on the bed, kicking her shoes off before climbing on top of her and laying down above her body, her head on her chest. She just wanted a chill day with cuddles.

"Course I'll help you, let me just put my Ravenclaw brain on" they both chuckled to themselves at her comment. Rosalind would help figure out a way to get that thing to work somehow by that she meant she would probably ask Cedric. He always got things before she did.

"Are you excited for the ball?" Fleur stroked her hair softly, smiling as she watched Rosalind close her eyes with a hum at the feeling.

"Mhm, 'cant wait to dance with you" mumbling, she buried her head into Fleurs neck, her breath tickling the girls throat whilst she snuggled up there.

"You can dance with me anytime"Fleurs fingers massaging Rosalind's scalp was sending her near to sleep, her breathing slowing and her eyes drooping. Everyone knew Rosalind loved having her hair played with.

"Oh can I really" feeling Rosalind smirk against her neck as she thought of something completely different, the french Veela pinched her side gently, hiding her laugh. She was so cheeky but she loved it.

"Are you sure you want to go with me tho?" Rosalind mumbled, wrapping her arms arounds Fleurs middle whilst placing soft pecks on her jaw. Fleur looked down at her, ignoring the pleasurable feeling of the neck kisses and picked her head up so she would look her in the eyes.

"How many times to I have to tell and show you that I want to be with you? I want to be seen with you, I want to show you off as mine. I don't care what others think I only care that you want me as much as I want you" her french accent came out strong, like it usually did when she was passionate about something.
Rosalind looked down sheepishly, she didn't want to seem insecure but had never had this before, she had never been in a relationship where she was treated like an actual girlfriend so this all was new to her. Anyone who had been with her before didn't want to be seen with her, wanted to keep her a secret behind closed doors, she had never had someone who was okay with being known as hers.

"Promise?"

"If I ever break that promise I want you to stun me"

"Excuse me where were you-"

"Shhhh" as Maximus came barging in to Rosalind's dorm he was met with Fleur Delacour trying to quiet him. He looked to where the pair were on the bed and cooed silently seeing Rosalind fast asleep on Fleurs chest, the french girl stroking her hair and rubbing her back softly.

"Sorry, didn't realise she was asleep" the Hufflepuff boy silently made his way to the bed, sitting on the edge watching as she slept peacefully.

"She told me about her brothers letter, she told me everything I think she's exhausted herself with worry" Maximus was and wasn't surprised at that. Rosalind took ages to open up to people, especially about her family but from how close she was to Fleur now it didn't shock him that she would tell her. She didn't know it yet but Max did, he could see it so clearly, Rosalind loved her and he couldn't even say anything about how fast her feelings had developed with just a month because he was the exact same with Cedric. Fleur was Rosalind's new hope.

"Mhm, she faces to much worry that girl" Maximus sighed sadly, he wished he could take all her pain away, he even begged his mum to adopt the girl but it was no use as she was coming of age soon and now with Sirius in the picture she would want to stay with him.

Seeing how peaceful the two were, he got up ready to leave. He could annoy her when she woke up. Opening her dorm door, he turned around and took one last look at the couple.

"Fleur?"

"Oui?" She looked up from her lover, her eyes meeting the boy that Rosalind thought of as a best friend.

"Please, don't hurt her. She cares about you a lot. So please don't hurt her, she's had enough hurt to last her twelve life times" Fleur was shocked hearing the boys confession but nodded aggressively. She wouldn't dare, she cared about her too much already and that would only grow as time went on.

"I promise you, I'd never hurt Rosalind"

✍︎︎