Back to Bengaluru

Start from the beginning

He continues to drive listening to music.

***

When he is about to enter Electronic City, Sivaangi wakes up and she says, "Ashwin-eyy... Athukula vanthutoma. Nalla thoongitten la."

Ashwin smiles. "Athukulla illama.. Time is 1:45 PM."

"Ennathu 2-mani eh? Kitta thata oru 5 hours naan thoongana na? Sathiyama ennanu theriyala... Ashwin-eyy... Udambu fulla-a adichi potta mathiri irukku." Sivaangi complains about the body cramps and says she is due in a day. Ashwin initially did not connect and later connects with her.

"I will get down here at the arch. From here... I will ask my uncle to pick-up." Sivaangi says after the initial conversation.

"Let's go to Sarath place. Get some good rest and then you can start to your place la. If needed I can drop you at your place." Ashwin do not want her to leave him.

"Illa... Ashwin-eyy... it's better if I get off here rather than coming to Sarath's Anna place and again coming here in a cab. I need complete rest." Sivaangi has her say and is not willing to change her mind.

Ashwin, though unhappy, still parks the car at the arch. He helps her get the luggage from the boot.

"Ashwin-eyy, eppadi sollarathunu theriyala... but en life-la first time ipppadi oru trip... entha expectations illama vanthen. And you made the trip beautiful. More than that..." Sivaangi kisses him on his lip for exactly three seconds and says, "Kiss adikarathula Ph.D. panna vachathiku oru chinna return gift."

Ashwin laughs happily. "See you in the office, tomorrow."

Sivaangi smiles. Ashwin smiles. He gets into the car and drives to Rajeev's place to drop Rajeev and Ranjini. After dropping them, he drives to Sarath's place.

"Partner... eppadi thaniyavey drive pannitu vanthanu theriyalae.... but I'm sorry partner. Innimeltu oru masathiku Saraku pakkamey poga kudathu. Mathavanga ellaruyum drop panniacha. Sivaangi koodava?" Sarath says after getting down from the car.

"Anthamaari oru items irukarathaya maranthidu. Vaa luggage eduthukittu ulla polam. I need to sleep. And yes, Sivu-ma got down at the EC Arch and I dropped our RR at their place."

"Partner naan eduthitu varen. Nee poitu fresh-up ayitu padu." Sarath says with a smile on his face. Ashwin smiles and hugs him.

***

Ashwin hits the bed alone after almost a week. He unlocks the phone and reads the message from Sivaangi. It reads "Ashwin-eyy... I'm on periods. Full body is aching. I am going to sleep. As soon as you reach text me."

And the second message, "I'll not be coming to office for next two days. Let's plan for something on Saturday."

Ashwin gets excited at first and then on looking at Saturday he realizes that's not possible. He texts: "Sivu-ma, take rest and take care. Sleep cute. Text me when you are awake."

The next message hetypes, "Saturday --- konjam kastam.", deletes and sends a bitromantic one, "I'm tired. Gonna sleep now. Miss Your Hugs and Kisses. And,of course, you, on the bed 😍"

To be continued 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

†****************†

Makkalae... Unga heart-a thoranthu feedback-a sollunga comment-la.

Kindly recommend my story to at least two of our friends / family and help us reach more people. #PeoplesLove

NOTE: PLEASE READ THE CHAPTER DISCLAIMER IN CASE OF CONFLICTS.

DO READ MY OTHER STORIESWITHOUT FAIL... ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

 ESPECIALLY #AshAngi = Ashok + Tangi and Letters To My Son!

With Love,

Mr. Twister @saravspace

Follow pannunga... Follow pannunga on Instagram, Telegram, Twitter and Wattpad Please.