Chapter 51

Izuku POV:

Katsuki has been acting kind of off lately. It's like he doesn't know how to talk to me anymore or something. I haven't been able to get him to say anything to me or even get him to tell me what's going on. He does stay near me all the time which is weird given that he hates me more than he's willing to say. I can't figure it out. 

He walks over to me but stops. I raise an eyebrow. 

"Yes?"I ask. 

"I- Fuck. FIne. Okay. I want to ah get you alone or something. I don't fucking know. I'm just confused and lately every time I try and talk to you, I fall apart. I don't get it."

"That was mostly anticlimactic and didn't actually make that much sense. Here, let's go back to my place and we can figure this out. You've been acting weird and I want to know why."

"You don't want to fucking do that."

"I really really do. Katsuki you're never like this. Hell, you don't even like me."

"I do like you."

"What?"

"I'm in love with you. I know that but this is fucking weird."

"I- Okay then."

We just quietly walk back to my apartment. When we get there he just grabs me by my shirt collar and kisses me hard. I raise my hands up next to my head. When he pulls away he leans against my door. 

"We can't keep doing this."I say. 

"Then let's fucking do something with it. Look, I might not know how to handle how I feel about you but I'm not about to just brush it off like nothing happened."

"If you can actually ask me out, then sure, we can try this. But if not, stop acting weird and let it go."

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes."

He just nods. I pull him to me by his belt loops and kiss him hard again. He pushes his hands into my hair.