Chapter 16:Christmas Surprise

WARNING:THIS CHAPTER HAS SMUT IN IT! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THAT SKIP THIS CHAPTER!

Katsuki's POV:

It's Christmas Eve tonight and I want to actually surprise Deku since it's our first Christmas together being married. I have a list of things I have to do for this to work properly. He's out running errands today so I'm home alone. I go upstairs to our room and grab the box of toys we keep under the bed. I lift the lid and look for the small vibrator that has a remote with it. When I find the toy I take it and the remote out. Then I go downstairs to the kitchen. I take one of the small gift boxes out of the stack. I set just the remote inside. Then I wrap the box and put a tag with Izuku's name on it.  Usually we'd celebrate on Christmas day but we're going over to a friend's house for that. So we decided to have our own smaller one for just the two of us when he got home. 

I set the box underneath the small tree with the others. Izuku would be home any minute now so I go upstairs and change into the outfit I bought specifically for this. Tight black shorts and a tight crop top with a glittery Christmas tree design on it. Before I put my shorts on I prep myself and gently push the vibrator inside myself. Then I pull my shorts on. I put the box of toys back under the bed. I go sit down at the kitchen table and wait for my husband to get home. 

When Izuku gets home it's only about twenty minutes later. He smirks when he sees what I'm wearing. 

"Holy shit Puppy. I didn't realize you wanted to get railed for Christmas."He teases. 

"I always want to get railed."

I get up and go over to him. I wrap my arms around his neck. He rests his hands on my ass. He kisses me a few times. I smile. 

"Merry Christmas Puppy."He says with a smile. 

"Merry Christmas."

I kiss him a few times then lead him to the table. He slaps my ass as we walk over there. I bite my lip trying not to let it show that the vibrator shifted slightly from that. He sits down in one of the chairs then motions for me to sit in his lap. I do as he asks. He slips his arms around my waist. 

"You first."I say. 

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Okay."

He kisses my cheek then grabs the box in front of him. He unwraps it carefully and smirks when he sees what's inside. 

"I can tell where this is going."He says. 

I smirk, glad he got the hint. He takes the vibrator remote out of the box and clicks it twice. I moan softly and shift in his lap. 

"Mmm is my Puppy being a little slut for me?"He asks getting close to my ear. 

"Yes sir."

He smirks and turns the vibrator up higher. I cry out loudly and grip his arm. 

"That's my good boy."He says in my ear. 

"Ngh~ Feels good."I moan. 

"Yeah? Maybe after I get my fill of hearing your pretty little moans from just the damn vibrator I'll stretch you out and make you scream my name nice and loud."

"Please~"

We open the rest of our presents. Then he carries me upstairs and lays me on the bed. 

A/N:I know this chapter was quite short but I just felt like writing another one. I hope you enjoyed it. I'll try to make the next one like fluff or something other than smut. Thank you guys so much for reading. And thank you for 115 reads. It means a lot. Have a wonderful day. I appreciate all of you.