Chapter 20:Jealous

Izuku's POV:

Katsuki and I decided yesterday that we were gonna go for a night out. We've been together for the past three years. I'm just sitting at the bar watching him. He looks sexy as hell but we're trying to test each other at the moment. He looks back at me. I chew on the inside of my cheek. He smirks and winks at me. I wink back. I take a sip of my drink. 

He's been dancing with this guy for the past like fifteen minutes. I'm playing hell trying not to just drag Katsuki's ass home and make damn sure he knows who he belongs to. But I'm not about to lose this bet. I just watch and sip my drink. He glances back at me and despite myself I motion for him to come over to me. He smirks, slips his hands in his pockets and walks over to me. I set my drink down and kiss him hard. He pushes his hands into my hair. When we pull away for air I get close to his ear. 

"Do you  know how fucking hard it is to watch what's fucking mine out there grinding on another guy? With that perfect ass of yours where you know damn well it should only ever be on me and nobody else. I might be losing the bet but you know better than to go quite that far."I whisper. 

He bites his lip. 

"Let's go. I already lost and I can't take more seeing my boyfriend that close to anybody else."I say. 

"Yes sir."

I finish my drink. Then we walk out to the car. We get in and I tuck my hands between his thighs. He bites his lip and looks over at me. 

"Baby what are you doing?"He asks. 

"Claiming what's fucking mine. I'll stop if it's really an issue. But if not I'm gonna keep my hand on you then when we get back home I'm gonna make damn sure you know who you belong to."

"Fuuuucking hell."

"That's what I thought."

I start the car and drive back home.