Chapter 35

Katsuki POV:

I'm pacing in front of my front door waiting for my husband to get home. He's been at work all day and it's one of the rare days that I have off and he doesn't. It's so much easier not to miss him all the damn time when I have something to do. But when I'm home alone and don't have him around to talk to it's not exactly easy.

My phone rings. I take it out of my pocket and answer it.

Call Starts Here:

Katsuki:Hello?

Izuku:Hey. I'm on my way home.

Katsuki:Fucking finally.

Izuku:Awe Puppy did you miss me?

Katsuki:Obviously. Turns out I'm pretty fucking fond of you.

Izuku:I love you too. It's only gonna be a few minutes I promise.

Katsuki:I hope so. I want kisses.

Izuku:You'll get plenty of them when I get there.

Katsuki:I'd better.

Izuku:I love you Puppy.

Katsuki:I love you too. Please get home as fast as you can.

Izuku:I am. It just takes a bit. Are you okay?

Katsuki:I'm safe. But it just fucks me up when you're not around and I can't confirm if you're gonna be home for bed or not.

Izuku:I know it does. Hopefully here soon that'll change. I've been talking to the others about having the same days off as you. That way you and I can be together on any time we have off.

Katsuki:That should be easy though. You shouldn't need permission to spend time with your husband.

Izuku:I know Puppy. It'll change. I promise.

Katsuki:I hope so. How was work?

Izuku:Good. It was mostly just doing paperwork. Everyone else is on patrol. I just had to do the remaining paperwork from these last few incidents.

Katsuki:Sounds more chill then what I've been doing though.

Izuku:What've you been doing?

Katsuki:Compulsively cleaning the house and pacing in front of the door waiting for you to get here.

Izuku:Awe Puppy. You know you're allowed to come to work with me.

Katsuki:I know. But even when I do I rarely get you alone. Usually we're walking around on patrol together.

Izuku:At least it's something to do that doesn't drive you nuts though.

Katsuki:True.

Izuku:I'm in the hall. I'll see you in a sec.

Katsuki:Okay. I love you.

Izuku:I love you too Puppy.

Call Ends Here

I slip my phone back into my pocket and stop pacing. A minute later Izuku comes into our apartment. I literally jump into his arms. He wraps his arms around me tight.

"I love you so fucking much Puppy."He says.

"I love you too. I don't like when you leave."

"I know you don't. But I'm home now. You can have cuddles and kisses."

"Mhm."

He shuts the door behind him and carries me to our room. He sets me down and sits on the bed. I sit in his lap and kiss him.