Chapter 30:Author's Note !!Please Read!!

Hi guys! So I do have some more chapters ready to go. I just wanted to put out a few more because I haven't written much on here. This note won't be too awful long but there's just some stuff I wanna explain. 

First things first I'm think of once I hit 500 reads on here I'll do a special chapter. Like it'll be several thousand words. I'll figure that out when we get there. But I just wanted to say that. 

Second thing is that I always always always take requests. So if you're reading and there's something you'd like me to write as a oneshot please let me know. I'm comfortable with anything. Please go as into detail as you can. Just so that I have kind of a specific outline. 

Third thing is I have two other BNHA books. One of them is a BakuDeku story. The other is just a general oneshots book. If you want to read those just check out my profile. Neither of them have much on them currently but that will change later. 

Fourth thing is that I have quite a few smut chapters in here. I just want to put it out there that I don't take them seriously at all. I can't read or write smut/lemon without laughing my ass off and just being completely joking about it. They're written as jokes. 

Fifth thing is thank you all for 287 reads. I know I said it in the last author's note but I'm just so fucking thankful for it. You guys are fucking amazing. I appreciate all of you so so so much. 

Last thing is I'm sorry if I don't post all that regularly. I'm not great at keeping a schedule for this kind of thing. But I try and post whenever I think about it. I just wanted to give you guys a few chapters today to kind of make up for that. I hope they're good enough for now. I write all the time but I also have to actually come up with scenarios for these oneshots. I know this book has been nuts and kind of long so far. 

That's all guys. Thank you so much for reading. I appreciate you all so so so much. Take care of yourselves. Eat something. Drink some water. Take your meds if you have any. You're all amazing and I hope you guys have a wonderful day. 

-Chaos <3