Chapter 15:Messages

Katsuki POV:

Texts Start Here:

Unknown:Hey sexy.

Katsuki:You're still doing this? Alright. Hey. 

Unknown:You can always ask me to stop if you want me to. 

Katsuki:I don't have a reason to want you to stop. And I'm single so I don't have any other outlet. Knowing your name would be nice though. 

Unknown:Giving you my name would probably make you want me to stop. 

Katsuki:You're good at it. So I don't care that much who you are. I'm not gonna ask you to stop since I'm enjoying whatever this is. If you won't give me a name can I have like a nickname or like initials? Something?

Unknown:I can give you one you gave me. 

Katsuki:We've never met though.

Unknown:No we have. 

Katsuki:Ight. 

Unknown:When we were kids up until we were in highschool you'd call me Deku constantly. 

Katsuki:Izuku?!

Izuku:Hey...

Katsuki:What- I- You knew this was my number didn't you?

Izuku:Given that I've got it memorized, yeah. 

Katsuki:Why me? 

Izuku:Because I'm in love with you. 

Katsuki:I- I don't even have a response for that. 

Izuku:You don't need one. 

Katsuki:I think I do. We've been sexting for fucking months and I had no idea who it was. Obviously it's hot as fuck. But this is fucking insane. Not only have I been sexting someone which is hard to explain on it's own but I've been sexting my childhood frenemy. What the fuck? 

Izuku:I needed a way to get through to you. But I couldn't just say it. You would've gone off on me for saying it. So I knew if I did it this way you couldn't. Because you'd have no idea. 

Katsuki:You're gonna be the fucking death of me. Look. I don't know what to think. I don't want to let this go because it's the best I've had in a long time. Probably ever. But it's just that- It's you. I thought you were a submissive for sure. So when you talk like a hard dom like that it confused the shit out of me. 

Izuku:I know it's a lot to process. Just take your time. 

Katsuki:No. Shut up. Just come over. We're gonna settle this. 

Izuku:What do you mean settle this?

Katsuki:Since you can hold up well over text I want to see if you can do the same in person.

Izuku:Are you asking me to rail you? 

Katsuki:Yes actually. 

Izuku:Well given that was my desired outcome, see you in a minute. 

Katsuki:Thought so.

Texts End Here

A/N:Sorry but I'm not writing the smut for this one. I just don't want to today. I'll try and write another one of those chapters later. I hope you guys are enjoying this book. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day.