Chapter 22:Headcanons For Katsuki

-He's a soft boy when he's alone with someone he's comfortable around. 

-He loves forehead kisses and head scratches.

-He's a fucking submissive. You can't convince me otherwise. He's also a brat at first but starts behaving later. 

-He'll also hype you up like crazy. He loves making you feel confident and making you feel good about yourself. 

-He won't tell you this but he always steals your t-shirts and hoodies when you're not looking. When you ask about it he'll act like he doesn't know where it is. 

-He loves it when you sit in his lap and play with his hair. 

-He loves when you read to him. Especially if he's laying his head in your lap and you're scratching his head while you read. 

-He'll hug you from behind anytime he gets the chance. 

-He'd bring you lunch to work any time he has the time. 

-He would definitely drop everything to be with you if you had a bad day. 

-He also loves long drives. 

-He'll always make sure you're taking care of yourself. 

-He loves to lay on your chest. It's just his favorite place to be. 

-He would definitely spoil the shit out of you. 

-He loves kisses. 

-He pays a lot of attention to the things you love. To the point of if you mention something to him he'll remember it later and make sure he does it at least once. 

-He'd memorize your food/drink orders. That way when you're having a bad day he can bring you something to cheer you up. 

-He doesn't usually say I love you a lot out loud but he'll show it in little ways. 

-He'll talk you through literally anything. He doesn't mind sitting with you all night if  that's what it takes to make you feel better. 

-He's very very very very cuddly. 

-He loves it when you call him pet names