Chapter 21:Headcanons For Izuku

-He's definitely a switch. Like if he's dominant he's a soft dom. If he's submissive he's definitely a rule follower. 

-You can't convince me this man does not speak fluent Spanish. He'd learn it just because he could then use it to flirt. But he definitely speaks Spanish. 

-If you weren't taking care of yourself he'd be the kind of guy to sit with you and make sure you did. Like if you weren't eating or just didn't feel like cooking he'd either make or buy you food. If you weren't drinking water he'd subtly remind you several times a day to drink water. If you didn't want to get out of bed he'd give you a reason to. Like he'd say hey let's go out and get ice cream or he'd take you out to a movie or just something like that to get you out of bed. 

-He's definitely a really good cook. He doesn't mention it because he doesn't see it as that like impressive but when he cooks for you the first time it surprises you how good at it he is. 

-This man would hype you up all the fucking time. He'd just do anything he could to make you feel super confident. He'd always tell you how proud of you he is. He'd be very excited for you when you did something good and that you're proud of. 

-He loves taking you on long drives at night. Just the two of you listening to music, jamming out and talking about whatever. 

-He'd definitely be the type to write little love letters to you and send cute little messages to you every now and then. Just the type telling you how much he loves you and telling you how amazing you are. 

A/N:So I know this is kind of Y/N type. But I just wanted to put it in here. I'll make an actual headcanons book later. This was just for fun.